A job interview in Chicago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A job interview in Chicago

Post by MrsLena on Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:04 am

Monday morning I had a dream

In it, got an interview in chicago, it appeared sooooo real!!!! Woke up surprised it wasnt lol!

Scene 1
I was at the office, and the director, whose ethnic name translates to God's gift, called me in. Seated next to him were 2 close family friends of mine, sometimes call each other cousins.
He did a mock interview with them there, like a prelim interview, to decide whether to grant me a real interview. Initially I didn't like that my friends were there, because my application has some red flags, which he asked me about (I didnt care for them knowing about), and I explained, but I got over it and answered questions eloquently and did a good job explaining the potential issues, he was satisfied and granted me an official interview, to be held in Chicago.

Scene 2
Later scene changes and I'm in car with my husband and I am excited and tell him about the interview.

Scene 3
Then scene changes and we are at what appears to be our house in the dream, and this guy my husband is trying to avoid calls to play tennis. The guy says he's a few mins from our place and he'll knock on every door in the house till my husband opens. We go to hide, later the guy comes with his pet lion and knocks on door of the room I am in, I leave so they can use room.

Insight
My husband has had interviews in Chicago, so it'd be great if I can also get one there.
We are both applying for jobs

Scene 3 appears to have manifested
A few hrs after the dream, my husband sends me an email, his boss, had sent an invite to a Christmas party, he had been trying to avoid going, but had now received 3 emails asking about it. He wanted to know if we could go, and I said sure, rsvp, we can always swing by for a short time.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A job interview in Chicago

Post by MrsLena on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am

I believe the dream may be literal, God's gift is coming, in form of an interview. It may require things being revealed to people closely related to me, that I dont really care for them to know, but just like they were in the dream (they were there during the questioning, but werent paying attention), God is telling me it wont matter.

Of course I'll be excited by the whole outcome, and God is telling me to get ready.

Hmm a couple of ideas come to mind, not in Chicago, but other cities, but I'll post an update once it manifests. happy dance

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 am

I agree. When you have one dream that comes true in a series, they all do.

Congratulations!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 am

Praise God Mia!! I thank God for this website, and the posts you shared recently on interpretation, its given me a whole new insight to interpreting my dreams! A renewed excitement about how God speaks!!

I'll post an update shortly. God bless you all

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:32 pm

PRAISE GOD!!! I am SO happy to hear that!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 pm

Had yet another dream about this same issue, this morning.

Same overall theme where in the dream, I had tried to reach this influential guy but couldnt, so left a message. I later got in an elevator (setting was my former undergrad dorm), which when I entered had 3 doors, when I reached the top, the main door opened. I went off in search of something, and as I was looking around, saw a friend's husband, who directed me where to go. I now ran into a good friend whom I have great respect for, who told me that she had spoken to this influential guy about me. and that he had a few openings, and could take me.

Hmmm cant wait for the manifestation of it all!!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top