Working At The End Of The Day and a Salty Floor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working At The End Of The Day and a Salty Floor

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Here's another simple dream that just manifested today after having the dream the night before:

First, the dream -

I was outside of work. It was dark out, and there were stars in the sky. It seemed like we hadn't worked all day, like we either didn't have work to do, or the machines were down. Well, it was the very end of the shift, about five minutes to 10, and the stand-in supervisor came up to us and told us that they wanted to get started. This person doesn't exist in real life. When he told us that, obviously everyone was upset since it was pretty much time to go home. It also seemed that everyone was dressed fairly well, like with nice, white, button-up shirts. I, and the others, finally consented and headed inside to get ready to run what would probably be just one batch of rubber. We were in some locker room/bathroom, and I remarked how there was salt (or something that looked like it) all over the floor.

For the manifestation, I actually expecting to be asked to do some task at the end of the night that I may have been otherwise unwilling to do had I not been anticipating it. It happened at the end of the night. Most everyone was done working at this point, and an old guy who scoops chemicals into bags wanted me to help him round up some materials for the guy taking over for him. Because of the dream, I was more than willing to help him even though it was the end of the day.

Then there's the part with the salt-like stuff on the floor...

I went to the store after work to grab groceries for the week. When I headed back out to the car, it was snowing. I looked on the hood of the car, and it wasn't covered in your usual "flakes." The snow formed tiny white balls, and they instantly reminded me of little salt pellets. Then, I immediately remembered the last part of the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top