Ladybugs symbol

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ladybugs symbol

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:31 pm

It wasn't in a dream, I just mean generally...

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ladybugs symbol

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:45 am

Do you have any personal feelings about the symbol?

Overall, I see them as a positive thing for me, if I had to look at them in a general sense. Obviously, if I had a dream about them, it would depend on how I felt and what they were doing. Plus, I would have to be certain that they were actually ladybugs, because where I live we also have these orange ladybug-looking beetles that aren't as beneficial as real ladybugs - plus, they bite. Look pretty much the same, though.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am

I agree with the above comment....I think it depends. I just wanted to add my thoughts based on my personal experience.

FYI Ladybugs are part of the beetle family and there are different species of ladybugs, different colors like black, yellow, shades of reds and oranges, and some actually do bite (referring to TheWhitShadows comment).
The word "beetles" was given to me once by the Holy Spirit in regards to a group of people I came across. As I researched the beetles I found that most species of the beetles are considered predatory insects (including lady beetles). So for me the word beetles was given to me to show me something negative about this group of people.

again, just my thoughts based on my experience. =)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:53 am

Oh thanks guys, they didn't mean anything personal to me at all but I kept seeing them everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Anyways I did some research and found out ladybugs protect flowers/crops from nasty insects. It was a sign of protection while i was moving house.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top