Dream about giving birth...FINALLY!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about giving birth...FINALLY!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 pm

Hello blessings & happy holidays to everybody. flower I had a dream that me & a close friend were expecting a little one. There were these people in my room & they turned my bedroom into a nursery. I dont know who they were only that I had a very strong bond with them almost like they were family. I did'nt know what I was having but the walls were pink with bears, & rabbits in the crib. While I was telling them I did'nt know when I was due my water breaks, & I ended up having the baby in the nursery...What shocked me was instead of the baby coming out black it came out white. The baby had brown hair, grey eyes, & it was chubby too :) It turned out to be a boy instead of the girl...There was a woman who was showing me how to breastfeed my son she looked like my friend May, but it was'nt her..This child triggered alot of curiosity. Everything around me started to change "Literally." the room did'nt look the same & the people started acting differently. I was afraid until I looked at the baby & he was looking at me. :coffee:

I've been praying about the meaning of this dream...I know that pregnency/or giving birth in a dream could mean that God is trying to bring something into your life...I've been asking him about this dream & he's been silent with me lol.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about giving birth...FINALLY!!

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Merry Christmas beloved Raye,

Please pray into this interpretation as I only see in part.

I sense that you are going to give birth to a new ministry and it is closer then you think it is just going to happen quickly. The reason the baby was white because it will be a ministry birthed out of purity and Holiness and the reason the baby is fat is because the ministry that our sweet beloved is going to give you will be prosperous and full of abundance of blessing and provision. You think the ministry is going to be a girl represents the fact you think it will be this certain type of ministry when really the Lord has another idea which represents the boy. The people in your dream represents either your church family or the angles that are helping you prepare for this little one.

Precious one this ministry will not be like the others this will be the curiosity of others around you and things will begin to change in your life and the others around you. Do not fear for it is of the Lord.

Be encouraged sweet one the Lord has got a mighty plan for your life that will touch many.

Hugs to you and may he continue to move and prepare the way for what lies ahead.

Please toss what does not fit.

Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Wow, I did not know that...The people in this dream were wondering why the baby was a boy instead of a girl, & they were wondering why this child came out white instead of black like his father...The people never said it out loud but I could hear their thoughts & that's when everything started changing. Thank u so much for this interpretation huggins :clap:

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top