Lightning, rain, mountains and a storehouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightning, rain, mountains and a storehouse

Post by Angelique on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 am

I have had two dreams in the last week or two that seem very similar. I have been praying for understanding but have only bits and pieces so I am hoping someone can maybe offer some objective insight.

The first dream was of an intense Lightning storm. I was looking out my door or window at my husband and son who were outside. There was a lot of flat land backed up by two hills or small mountains. Im not certain but it felt as if I were facing West in both dreams if that matters. In the sky above the mountains a lightning storm began to light up the sky. It was immediate and absolutely awe inspiring. I called to my son and husband to come in as I knew the storm was building. There was a light rain. The lightning began to strike the two hills but specifically the one on the right. It was so intense and so bright that all you could see was white light at times. There was so much lightening that it engulfed the hill on the right and then did it a second time. The second time the lightning consumed the mountain and left it charred.

The second dream is similar but yet different. It feels like a part two. I was in a room with my husband. It seemed like a hotel as we were up several stories. I was looking out the window again and began to speak out scripture though I cant remember what it was. I do remember that I felt as though God was calling me to prophesy. It looked like the same scene out the window but now the hills or mountains were covered in snow. As soon as I finished speaking out the words it began to rain. But this was a very heavy rain. It immediately began pouring out of the sky so heavy that it saturated everything outside instantaneously. I knew something was going to happen as I looked at the mountain and began to step back as my husband stepped closer. We could see the mountain beginning to erode and that a huge mudslide was on our way like a flood. My husband closed the shutters and put the mattress up against the window and held back anything that was trying to get in. When it stopped, which seemed almost immediate, he opened the shutters and right outside our window was dirt & debris, a palm tree, and a car. We were several stories up and understood that we would need to stay here for a while so we left the room to check on the others. I went to check on my children who I found right away. They were safe and unafraid. My husband and I were unafraid the whole time. There was no sense of panic but only doing what we needed to do. My daughter was sitting at a table with others eating and I told her to wait as we may need to ration our supplies. I went to search out what our resources were and was concerned about taking care of everyone with us. There seemed to be too many to count. As i went through the halls looking for supplies I was checking on everyone and asked what they needed. Then I came to a door and opened it and was awestruck. I found a storeroom that was so big and tall and wide that I couldn't see the end of it. I didn't know where to start (in a good way). It was filled to the brim with every kind of food and drink and it went on and on and on it seemed in every direction. My mind couldn't conceive how this could be where it was as it was so much larger than even the hotel. I stood in awe and at peace.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightning, rain, mountains and a storehouse

Post by Shan on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 am

Hi Angelique,

I posted something a while ago regarding storing up for myself and others. There are a few videos out there that are urging people to store up due to things coming such as natural disasters and other attacks. These are not to scare, but to warn. This may or may not be a literal dream for you, but I do believe that God is preparing His people and that He will provide abundantly! Here's the link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15643-has-anyone-else-had-dreams-visions-words-regarding

If you want the links to the videos I'm talking about, pm me and I'll send them to you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 am

I wouldn't be surprised if you read something similiar in the news, specific to a mountain. It will probably not be exactly like the dream, meaning the mountain might not actually disappear but it is calling your attention to a mountain that will be hit by a storm.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top