Singing and playing piano in wedding dress and veil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing and playing piano in wedding dress and veil

Post by Jazzy on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm

I had a very short dream that I was watching myself singing and playing the piano in a wedding dress with a veil that was attached to the back of my head. Me and the piano were in the very front of the room to the left, so my back was facing the audience. I couldn't tell if I was in a church or a place where small receptions are held. I was watching myself from the front row on the far right, and I saw rows of people behind me from my periphery. I seemed passionate and very much into the song I was singing, although I couldn't hear, I could only see what I was doing. I realized it was me that I was watching when I woke up.

Background: I am currently married and I took piano lessons when I was in elementary school for about 3 years, but I haven't touched one in almost 3-4 years. I sing in my spare time, which I am getting better at lol, but I definitely do not sing anywhere as passionately as was depicted in my dream. I don't remember having feelings in the dream because I was just watching. When I woke up and realized it was me, I was very shocked and amazed that I was performing in front of people in such a serious and deep-felt manner. Any thoughts about this one?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Singing and playing piano in wedding dress and veil

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Is there anything else you might do in front of a group of people, something that you are passionate about?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Ok, good point Mia! I was like I reeeaalllyy don't think I should be singing and playing the piano in front of an audience, I don't want to embarrass myself! Sometimes I focus too much on the symbols although I know I need to take a step back when first trying to understand the dream. But I continue to forget, I need to snap out of it. That's why this forum is such a great help.

I'm more of a one-on-one type of person, but I recall this past summer on my rotation when I gave a small diabetes seminar. I really enjoyed sharing my knowledge of diabetes and how to keep blood glucose levels in control from what I learned in grad school up that point. It was flattering to hear the compliments afterwards, and it definitely reminded me how I always wanted to give back to the community in someway.

Upon entering grad school, I knew I wanted to learn as much as I could so I could share my knowledge with others about their health conditions and why they're taking certain medications. My passion is helping and advising people if I am capable to do so. I'm almost halfway through grad school, so I occasionally think about which career path I should take... but I definitely feel I should be in a field where I can be a go-to person about health questions.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:41 pm

When we see ourselves but at first don't realize that it is us that we are looking at, it is a prophetic dream of the future.

Looks like you have more of the same in your future.

:)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm

Thank you for sharing that Mia! God Bless!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top