Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Destine

Hi all, please stand in faith with me:)

Hi all, I took the ACT yesterday (officially making it the third time I've taken it) Please pray that I get the score that I need, so I can get into the college I want! Also, I need prayer for healing, my blood pressure has been high, this is very unusual for me. My next doctor's appointment is the 17th of this month, I have a retracted ear drum (right ear)

Thanks, I appreciate it!

I'm sad to say that my doctor wasn't under the umbrella for my insurance. All my appointments had to be cancelled. Until then, please keep me in your prayers. I have my college application essays to do, I'm being attacked in that area very badly. I'm getting to ideas and it's quite depressing for me

I highly recommend going to earthclinic.com. I use it for everything so you may be able to find some good stuff there.

I stand in prayer with you. Sometimes when one door closes God just has a better door prepared for you. A better more experienced Doctor. You will see that it will all work out for your good. Your health, your school. Just trust God. He's making you stronger.

Thank you and Happy new year!
My scores were not what I wanted, I have to write a letter of appeal.
Pray I have favor with the enrollment committee