Dream about crossing road

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about crossing road

Post by Alice on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:35 am

Hi

Not sure how to interpret this dream. I see a woman whom i know walking in from of me, and she is dressed very well in a black suit. Her sleeve's had puff sleeve. I see her crossing the road at one of the traffic junctions, where the vehicles were not moving like in a stop signal. She makes her way through the vehicles to the footpath and goes ahead and turns left. I notice her hair is short as it is her style, boyish style. and next i see her hair is very short and curly like small perms at the back of her head. Her hair is yellow blondish color now instead of black which is her natural color earlier seen in dream also.

Thanks and God Bless!!

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about crossing road

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 am

Hello, Alice -

You said that you know this woman. Are you in contact with her right now in real life? If you are, I was considering that the dream could be about a literal scene with her where the clothing and haircut would stand out to you. The act of crossing the street could simply be about the changes that she makes to her hairstyle, if you tend to dream more literally than symbolically.

If you feel that the dream is about something bigger than that, perhaps this person is going to make some major changes in their life. How did you feel about what you saw?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:20 am

Hi MArk,

Yes, I know her well, she was the leader in our bible study but due to some difference i stopped going...Not sure why certain things seem to get highlighted like the road..maybe she is making some changes in her life..

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 am

Alice wrote:Not sure why certain things seem to get highlighted like the road..maybe she is making some changes in her life..

That's exactly what I was thinking, but I didn't want to get ahead of myself. :)

How you felt about the things you saw will be a good indicator of what to do with this dream. If you felt that the changes were good, then prayer in favor of them and the process would make sense. If you felt that these changes weren't good, then prayer for the individual - wisdom and protect kind of stuff - would probably be the way to go.

Blessings.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 am

Thank you.. didnt feel anything in particular. was more a spectator...but makes sense now ..thanks..God Bless

Alice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top