Free Shopping Spree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Free Shopping Spree

Post by writer4him on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:46 pm

I was browsing with my young adult daughter at a grossly overstocked resale shop inside a hotel where some sort of Christian conference was taking place. The beautiful woman who manned the shop (which was strangely located in a basement area with no signs to announce its location-I don't recall how we found it) called me over and asked if I would please take as many items as possible since we were the only ones who had found the place. (I felt at first that she had the wrong people). She explained that the donations had been collecting for some time but no one ever came down there. She gave us plastic grocery sacks and led us to hidden jewelry racks with instructions to take it all; nearly every item was new and expensive. She then said we should dig through the piles for whatever we wanted and just bag it up. There was matching sets of bed linens, pillows and household goods. We had huge bags full of things and she insisted that we take more; I wondered how in the world we could manage to get it all home! I felt so surprised and thrilled and blessed...

She directed me back to the jewelry rack and there was more jewelry than before. She gave us more bags and insisted we fill them. I had just found delicate silver necklace, ring, earring and bracelet set that had some really pretty pink stones mounted on them for my younger daughter. I smiled as I pictured her face...at that moment, another woman entered the place, frowned upon seeing the bags, and I immediately felt a bit embarrassed about being given so much. She had an unpleasant, whispered conversation with the beautiful woman. It was clear that she was unhappy about our good fortune but apparently she couldn't stop it, though her attitude put a damper on things.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Shopping Spree

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:45 am

I don't have an exact interpretation for you but this seems prophetic for some blessings in store for you and your family. :)

Your feelings in this dream are the key to the interpretation so .... enjoy!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top