Native American Dream and Baby Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Native American Dream and Baby Dream

Post by TakeHold on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:15 pm

Iíve been going back looking at my dreams Iíve had over the past few months using the principles youíve outlined. I went through a couple of the ones that Iíve been thinking about, isolated my feelings and put them in parenthesis. Thank you for your help as I learn how to understand my dreams...finally.

NATIVE AMERICAN
I was standing outside my side door and was looking at an all green toucan on top of a pole on the corner of my property. I told him that if he was going to hang around that he was going to have to be his true self. (matter of fact) He then flew over to me and shape shifted into an impressive American Indian. (thrown back, but peaceful) Then I looked to the left and he had shifted again into a horse and he was lying down rescuing a very frail, female zebra out from under my house. (just observant) That was the end.

BABY NOT PUPPY
I was in a house when a very terrible man that used to live here and lead a ministry showed up as if he was returning home, business as usual, and he had a baby and a puppy. (I felt disgusted with his presence) (Note: his wife left him in January) I was thinking that if I was going to leave my husband I would take my baby with me and not just leave it behind like she did.

Then he was in a room and I was standing at the doorway. I had this thought about a man that I currently have feelings for. (I felt happy at that thought) I looked at the man and told him that there was no longer any relationship, on any level between us. It was completely over and I was leaving. (confident) He seemed very surprised and angry and stepped back into the room.

Next I asked him what he was going to do with the baby. He said I could have it, he doesnít want it. So I picked up the baby boy, held him close and was very happy. (happy, peaceful) I thought that though it may get tough raising him, I would commit to it, love him and endure no matter what. (concerned, yet determined) I then told the man that he could have the dog and I would have the baby.

Then I was in my room going through my dishes so I could pack up. I closed a drawer and saw my bigger dinner plates on the floor, some of them were broken. (Note: I havenít been able to locate my bigger plates. They mean a lot to me because my grandfather bought this set for me when I got married 19 years ago. Iím divorced now.) I was happy to find my plates. A little disappointed that some of them were broken. The man came over and tried to step on them and break more of them. It actually seemed as if he was maybe aiming at the already broken ones. He walked away as I told him how mean that was. (disgusted) Meanwhile someone threw some of my belongings in my room. There were my sewing patterns amongst other things. (Note: I sew tunics and sell them online) I folded my patterns and thought that I needed to pack them with my sewing things anyway.
I went back to my plates and for some reason I was arranging them on a shelf that was affixed to the wall..preparing them for packing. I wanted to add my bigger dinner plates to them and stood on a bed to reach. The bed was on wheels and moved around as I struggled to place them on the shelf. (frustrating) It made a lot of noise so the man screamed at me about the racket I was making from the other room. (irritated) I didnít respond but continued until I was finished.
END

TakeHold

View user profile http://www.sonsofzadok.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Native American Dream and Baby Dream

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:58 am

Native American

Do you know of anyone who is like a shape-shifter and can metamorphosis to fit any given need?

BABY

Are you in a situation where you and another have responsibility for something (job, hobby, ministry, etc.) that is going to separate that will become your responsibility?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TakeHold on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:52 am

Native American

Do you know of anyone who is like a shape-shifter and can metamorphosis to fit any given need?

Well, I had this dream when I met the man I mentioned who's dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's in the Michael J Fox dream. I was praying for help and he came along...and that's how he was...far away, then all of a sudden right here. So it could be him I suppose, but I don't understand the meaning of the dream.

Although, looking at it now and relating to the emotions in the dream, I would have to say that right now I feel like the frail zebra under my house that needs saving.

On a side note, I just heard from that man and he has been in rehab for a second run with alcoholism after conquering it for many years. I had no idea he was in such a downward spiral. He said he would contact me when he gets out. I think it could have been the relationship with me that hit a sore spot and sent him in a tail spin.

BABY

Are you in a situation where you and another have responsibility for something (job, hobby, ministry, etc.) that is going to separate that will become your responsibility?

No, but I did two years ago with the man who I got the baby from. But the only thing left of the ministry is the house I am living in that hasn't been paid on in two years. Although people have asked me to continue the regular meetings, I refused because I didn't want anything to do with what once was. In other words, I can see the split having happened, but not the level of commitment that I felt when I held that baby.

The only thing I have felt that way about in the recent months is the relationship I mentioned above. I told God that even though it is bizarre in every way, that I would see it to the end.

TakeHold

View user profile http://www.sonsofzadok.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top