Mixed Signals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mixed Signals

Post by SeekingUnderstanding on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

My dream began in a lounge club with a large stage and space. 3 of my friends, a guy i dated and myself were at the table but the building was empty but for a few other ppl. I was having fun but my friends were unaware that i was dating the guy.

i excused myself from the table to go the restroom that was a long walk across the room. on the way i see the guy i like with another girl rubbing her feet. IRL this guy doesnt like feet and I enjoy foot rubs but he wouldnt do it. I was angry at him and started shouting and went to the restroom. He ran after me and even entered the ladies room I went into a stall and he followed me there.

I was standing on the toliet and yelling at him to get out and i cldnt hold it any longer and started urinating he actually stepped into the stream of urine for a second. i was shocked and he had a strange look on his face then he lefted.

when i leave the restroom the stage is lite and more ppl are there and the guy i liked was on the stage trying to get my attention. i kept walking to the door but my friends stop me and were dressed in long formal dresses. they told me i shld listen to what he has to say.

they tell me to pick one of 4 dresses hung on a rack. im still resisting and telling them i just want to leave and start crying. my friends calm me down. when i stop crying the guy proposes and i accept. the very weird part is that we no longer look like ourselves but a different race and we move into home and the guy is standing in the backyard and i see him progress into an old man. in the background life is moving around him. i see get-togethers happening, seasons change, and children and grandchildren hugging him.

what could this mean? the guy in the dream i dated but we never became a couple and stopped talking months ago and only recently we started communicating, through texting mostly, with small talk.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top