DREAM OF SNAKES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM OF SNAKES

Post by argreene on Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

I had a dream that I opened a door (seems like a small bedroom). When I looke down, there was a huge snake coiled on seemingly a bed of hay. There were small baby snakes (clear in color), as if just hatched. There seemed to be one small snake that was a little older than the rest and this one slithered away from me toward the opposite wall of the room. I closed the door for a moment. Someone came up behind me. I opened the door for them to see the snakes. This time there was a little gray cat that was also just laying quietly in the corner. I said to this person, oh my goodness, we have to get this cat out of here (I did not want the cat to be bitten or attacked.) But these snakes were seemingly just motionless, not hissing, not anything, just laying there. Need interpretation. Thank you.

argreene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM OF SNAKES

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Greetings and welcome, Argreene -

Snakes in dreams often represent a threat of some sort. For your dream, you basically came upon or became aware of a situation with the snakes, then you presented this situation to someone else to witness. The second time around, you saw the little gray cat and became concerned for its safety/welfare. The snakes, however, did not seem threatening (or even active) around this cat...when you saw them together.

Would the situation in your dream fit your waking life if I suggested that the cat represents a person that you feel needs to be removed from a situation that you recognize as potentially hazardous to them?

I have a few other questions, but I'd like to hear if this already stands out to you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by argreene on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:27 am

I cannot at this time think of anyone but my brother that needs to leave the situation he is in. It is not a good environment for him. That is it at the moment. And no, if the cat represents him, the people he is around are not a danger to him at all, just not a healthy place for him to grow in God. Thank you Mark.

argreene

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 am

I agree with Mark's interpretation. Your brother is the cat. The snakes don't necessarily represent danger. In my dreams snakes usually represent problems/headaches, basically nothing good.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top