Bowel Movement....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bowel Movement....

Post by iminhiswill~ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:07 am

Hello~

I didn't want to post this dream as I thought it would be a bit too much for some but it keeps coming to mind. I dreamt a while ago that a young lady I know and I were in a double stall restroom and I knew it was her by noticing her feet. I told her through just what appeared to have been bathroom stall talk that I could pass (bowel movement) and she said that she couldnt. She strained and strained and couldn't. I know this is VERY disgusting but does anyone think there's spiritual signifigance to this.

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bowel Movement....

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 am

yep..i think ur frend is having a hard time of lettin go something that needs to go...r u both dealin wiv somethin similar??? bathroom drms are comman,,dont be afraid were fulla crap an jesus wants to get it out,,hes not afraid of anything,,,its abit embarrissing shareing personal details but its cathartic 4 u..be glad that you are being cleansed frm all unrighteousness..wat if u couldnt?? :clap: thumbs D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:58 pm

hello lifesdreamer. My bathroom dream that involved crap ultimately was getting rid of something that was "wasting" my time. I had a piece of banana in it though and it clued me into "wasted fruit." Maybe there is something that is wasting a lot of your time and it is time to part with it. Blessings....

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:03 pm

yes this is something similar you both are dealing with and you both need to seek deliverance on.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by iminhiswill~ on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:51 am

Happy New Year~ and blessings to ALL! Yes I've now been delivered from something that was waisting my time. afterhisheart and unaday you both were on it!!! I had this dream while going through total caos in music ministry! but it is OVER! Praises be to our Father!!! 2009, the year of Favor and Harvest! praiseGod

iminhiswill~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top