Re: HOW TO INTERPRET A DREAM - READ THIS BEFORE INTERPRETING

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:40 pm

post it in dreams/visions dept,  hee hee 
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by CharlotteSA on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:28 am

I am from SA and have so many questions. Mia i love your story on prophetic stumblings. I sure have a lot to learn. thanks for sharing. White Flag :reading: 

CharlotteSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:35 am

Thank you, Charlotte!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cbstanton on Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:49 am

This was very helpful and simplistic. Thanks so much!

cbstanton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by akinpeluat on Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:23 am

I had a dream at the end of last week of year 2016 about a tall banana tree bent over by a wind (it was not totally fell down but was lying on a fence)My brother was standing beside me in our Fathers home backyard and I asked him "how many bunches on this banana tree" he said 5 bunches which is weird as banana can only have 1 bunch. The banana were big enough for harvest though not yellow in colour to indicate ripe. We were conversing we need to harvest quickly to prevent insect from destroying the banana as we found a couple on insect on the top bunch.

I had another dream about 2 days ago.I was sitting in an office with some of my old colleagues who are engineers ad some of them are now full time pastors. I had a thought in the dream that this was my new opportunity to quickly download certain information from the computer to my memory stick (usb) As I was about to work on the computer, I noticed the mouse was initially responding and I saw the cursor on the two architectural closed doors which shows the cursor on my computer being moved right and lift in order to get it sorted to allow me download on my usb. Could this be a reflection of the job I have been seeking for the past 1 year? I am over qualified for the current job iam doing but I have not got a job that is suitable for me since Jan 2016.

The dream I have today is about pacifying someone else crying baby who is about 6-9 months old. I was able to calm the baby down and was relaxed on my hand/shoulder. Later the grandma of the baby came and saw the baby very relaxed and calmed with me then she left the baby with me instead of taking the baby from me. In another dream I saw myself closing down a certain job on the computer at work place- this happened twice in my dream on the same day. On my last dream today, I saw a staff that died in the office, the person I was working with wanted to break the window to get to the dead person but we were unable to get to the corpse.However, someone broke down the door and got to the body and after careful examination he confirmed the person dead but i saw this person injecting some medication to the corpse eyes.Please help interpret these dreams.

akinpeluat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 am

akinpeluat wrote:I had a dream at the end of last week of year 2016 about a tall banana tree bent over by a wind (it was not totally fell down but was lying on a fence)My brother was standing beside me in our Fathers home backyard and I asked him "how many bunches on this banana tree" he said 5 bunches which is weird as banana can only have 1 bunch. The banana were big enough for harvest though not yellow in colour to indicate ripe. We were conversing we need to harvest quickly to prevent insect from destroying the banana as we found a couple on insect on the top bunch.

Hello, Akinpeluat -

I believe that this dream is about a person that is at a place of indecision. I feel that the tree represents a person that is "on the fence." The 5 bunches on the tree may represent people connected to that person - like, 5 children or people dependent on that person. Collectively, a family. This could be a family that is unsaved that you're ministering to.

The insects, to me, are a threat that would rob the tree of its fruit. The insects on the top bunch should be something negative you notice going on with the eldest person - bad habits, negative thinking, etc...something that is a threat to their coming to Christ.

akinpeluat wrote:I had another dream about 2 days ago.I was sitting in an office with some of my old colleagues who are engineers ad some of them are now full time pastors. I had a thought in the dream that this was my new opportunity to quickly download certain information from the computer to my memory stick (usb) As I was about to work on the computer, I noticed the mouse was initially responding and I saw the cursor on the two architectural closed doors which shows the cursor on my computer being moved right and lift in order to get it sorted to allow me download on my usb. Could this be a reflection of the job I have been seeking for the past 1 year? I am over qualified for the current job iam doing but I have not got a job that is suitable for me since Jan 2016.

For this dream - I do not think it relates directly to attaining a job. The main action in the dream is that you were responding to an opportunity to quickly gain knowledge. I believe that the dream is about you seeking and receiving revelation on something.

I will have to wait on your last dreams - or, perhaps someone else will respond before I do. I'm short on time to look at them at this moment.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bnkwantabisa on Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:17 pm

Hi Mia,
I just read your direction on dream interpretation. It was helpful, and I will apply it to my visions and dreams in the future. Thank you. Would you be wiling to do some one on one teaching/ministering to me in this area? I could really use the insight and it would be most appreciated.

Warmest Regards,
Barbara Nkwantabisa
barbara.nkwantabisa@aol.com

Bnkwantabisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Hello Barbara,

We have a new forum, lightlysalted.us where we can connect and where I will be posting new material regularly. I'm also a prophetic coach so I do that there too and I would love to help you any way that I can.

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top