Revelation 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revelation 22

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:40 pm

I was leaving my high school with a group of people and we were about to cross the highway. I look over and the highway had turned into a large river up to our waist. It was jam packed full of people (and some cars) all moving in the same direction towards the city. We go into the water and try to cross to the other side, but the current was too strong and so we got carried along with them. I say to my brother “we are the people of revelation 22.” We were all shoulder to shoulder and I knew we were all Christians moving to a different place, it was almost a feeling of emergency or urgency in the air – but not panic. I spoke to one random woman and asked where she was going and she said she knew of a place in Pennsylvania.
In the next scene I'm in a house/property in the hills. It feels like a different country. I'm standing in a long line of people, we're waiting for something.. I had my jacket in my hand, and I was standing in the middle of the line. My brother gets up in front of everyone to say something, he points down to a white haired man down the hill (who's with another group of people we don't know) he says we should hug him, it will help us and be good for us. After making his speech he could have stayed at the front of the line, but he comes and stands with me in the middle and helps me put on my jacket. And I'm touched, because he didn't have to do this.

It's weird because I wouldn't have known what was in Revelation 22 before this..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Revelation 22

Post by John7 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:30 pm

I was reading an article that claimed that worldwide Christian persecution is on the way, and that one of the safe places for Christians would be Pennsylvania in the USA. The claimed most other states in the USA and countries worldwide would not be safe for Christians. The article discussed a communist Chinese takeover of Australia and the USA splitting up into different regions, with some states in the USA getting rid of the US constitution.

I am not saying I fully believe the article I read or claiming its connected to your dream.. just thought I'd share

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey thanks John, I appreciate your input. That's very interesting to hear about Pennsylvania! I believe we are in interesting times, I wouldn't be surprised of hearing stories like these in the years to come, maybe this is just a glimpse into what it will be like amongst Christians - I had a sense of such comradery and that is very encouraging. I have been totally reading and rereading Revelation 22, but I'll be honest it's pretty overwhelming. I'm wondering if its more a symbol to say, yes we are in the end times, rather than a chapter to analyse, I think I could be looking into that symbol a little too much. It is the last book of the bible, the last chapter. And I guess I see that parallel in where we are right now as a church, at least from what i believe.

For the 2nd part, I think it may be in regards to a certain ministry visitting our church next month, which I only found out today. Among other things, they use hugging as a form of healing - I know that sounds crazy, I was a little weirded out, but I've been reading testimonies of healing, and it made me think of this dream. so anyways I'm thinking it's encouragement to get involved in that, because otherwise I probably would've skipped out on the that conference, and saved the money! Blessings :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:16 am

You know its really interesting about hugging.. I attended a church once and there was an elderly man who was always angry and constantly arguing with people. One day this young woman gave him a hug and from that point on he was a different person, just really positive and loving toward everyone. It was a total change in character, so maybe your onto something with regard to hugging and healing.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top