Opened bottle of Champagne - feelings in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opened bottle of Champagne - feelings in dreams

Post by Chi on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 pm

On the 10/11/12 I had the following dream;
K and I were hiding in what appeared to be a kitchen away from some people in front of the units. We seemed very close but this was in secret it was like neither of us wanted the people in front of the unit to know.
I saw a bottle of champagne opened and partly drunk, K had left the room at this point he came in and accused me of taking it but quickly realized that I didn't but I felt really upset that he would even accuse me of doing this and I left to find a shower.
Today I had a presentation and K and some of the group organized to go for drinks after class, during my presentation K pulled me up on two points that were covered in the presentation and I responded to this but I felt slightly offended that he even asked this. So, is this the manifestation of the dream and was it symbolic of my feelings?
K and I may be keeping something a secret from the group - I think this is actually very true
The Champagne represented the focus of the dream - K had organized group drinks
It felt like K was accusing me of something - K made me feel awkward I was surprised he would ask me any questions during my presentation today
I felt upset - I was offended by his comments
Shower - I apologized for coming across as defensive as he took offence to my response

So the purpose of this was...??? and was this a symbolic dream?
I would love your thoughts
Chi
scratching chin

Last edited by Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Opened bottle of Champagne - feelings in dreams

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Hi, Chi -

I think that the purpose was simply to show you that God knows what is going to happen, even if it's about the events of what could be seen as an ordinary day. He is absolutely involved in the "little" things, and dreams like these are actually amazing reminders of that. Your emotions in the dream lined up with your emotions in real life - from that, I think it's safe to say that your dream has manifested.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks Mark!

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down