A storm, Driving a bike in the water, my niece drowning...me rescuing her.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A storm, Driving a bike in the water, my niece drowning...me rescuing her.

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:53 am

I had a dream that we were in this awesome glass house. The roof was glass too so I could see outside clearly. There was a terrible storm outside. I cld see the waves that were rising all the way up to the rooftop! I don't remember feeling fear. Once the storm passed me and the kids went outside, i had my niece who i used to babysit with us too. We were on this dock, and it was sort of flooded, the water was right up to the top of the dock, but we could still stand on it. This guy was riding this bike in the water. His head was above the water, and he was stearing the bike with his handlebars. I didnt know him. but he rode the bike from the end of this dock to the other one. (i had another dream that i was driving a bike under the water not long ago). I got distracted and when I turned around, my niece was gone!! She is only three and cannot swim! I was looking in the water, though the water was not dirty I couldn't see her. I felt an urgency! I looked to the left of the water, and to the right! I couldn't spot her. All this happened in less than a minute. At first I felt panic, but then even though I couldn't see her, felt in my inner man or intuition right where she was. I jumped in a retrieved her right away. We came out on the other side of dock...this part was also covered with water, but we could stand on it. To explain the dock, it was the kind that is at a lake house. This dock was as if a panel was missing, where my niece fell through. Or it was one dock, going to another. My niece was fine when I pulled her out of the water, not needing CPR or mouth to mouth. Her clothes were wet though. I remember thinking of not wanting to tell my brother about her falling in the water, but I had to.

My son was with me, when my niece and I came out to the other dock, my son was already on the other side too, unassisted. I'm not sure if my daughter was with us or not...which makes me think my niece in this dream could signify my daughter. We adopted her when she was three, and my other brother is her birth father. This cld have something to do with our journey with her.

Any interps?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A storm, Driving a bike in the water, my niece drowning...me rescuing her.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:30 am

Hi, Daisy -

Just some thoughts, here, but I was thinking that the glass house is your protection - your covering - while this storm is going on around you. You're able to see it, but it doesn't touch you.

Psalm 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you."

The man on the bike is probably someone you recognize as going through a situation similar to what you went through. Do you think your past period at a different home is the episode where you were on the bike in water? That's just an idea.

I honestly hadn't reached the last part of your dream when I wondered if you felt that your niece was literal or not, and since you brought up your daughter, you'll probably recognize who it is when you go through the emotions that you felt in the dream (or maybe you already have?) - the panic, and then the peace.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:19 am

The main thing in this dream is concern for a loved one. The good news is that you are able to do something to help this person whoever it is.

When/if you feel a moment of panic in the future, tune in and stay in peace because you will know what to do and do it.

Waiting to hear back.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:30 pm

amen..thx mia! This is the third dreAm in a week that I or someone else is saving someone from harm.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:03 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Daisy -

Just some thoughts, here, but I was thinking that the glass house is your protection - your covering - while this storm is going on around you. You're able to see it, but it doesn't touch you.

Psalm 91:7 "A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you."

The man on the bike is probably someone you recognize as going through a situation similar to what you went through. Do you think your past period at a different home is the episode where you were on the bike in water? That's just an idea.

I honestly hadn't reached the last part of your dream when I wondered if you felt that your niece was literal or not, and since you brought up your daughter, you'll probably recognize who it is when you go through the emotions that you felt in the dream (or maybe you already have?) - the panic, and then the peace.

Blessings,
-Mark

Mark, Im so sorry I never responded to this post. I didnt even see it for some reason until just now. Amen!! I love the thought of the storm not touching me!!! happy dance This makes sense to me with the guy riding the bike too. Thanks so much for your comments. :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top