I killed my old friends husband!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I killed my old friends husband!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:18 am

Irl I have chosen to put boundaries on an old friendship of mine. I realized that her mouth cannot be trusted after many personal things of mine being repeated. I see her true character now. Though I wish the best for her, I just won't allow such a person to be in my inner circle anymore. If I can't trust her, then I don't want her close to me. She wants to be in my life, and is sad that I have pushed her away. I don't hate her though...I just will never trust her again. My trust in her I have realized, won't be able to be restored.

Scene one: In my dream I somehow killed this friends husband. I didn't see myself do it in the dream. But I was covering my tracks in the dream. I was washing blankets that had his blood on it. I was making sure I got the stains out, using stain remover. Double checking the fabric after it was washed, making sure there was no residue left. I felt my tracks were covered well, and I didn't think I was going to be charged for the murder ever.

Scene two: I am in my old bosses house. (I have figured out that my old boss signifies my friend Irl who I was staying in her home for the last few months. Several dreams I have had about my old boss, she has been symbolic of my friend. They have similar personalities, and come from the same economic background. I also while staying in my friends home Irl had the same feelings as I did when I worked for this boss. Not wanting to upset my boss, wanting to do everything the way she wanted them done. I always was wanting to please her, and take care of the house and kids exactly how she wanted everything done. She was very particular, and I worked for her for 7 yrs. Irl i felt similar with my friends home, wanting to take pristine care of her house while she was gone.) While in my old bosses house in the dream, I was dying one of the kids hair for them. It wasn't one of my kids. I got distracted with thinking about the laundry in the above scene, and stopped in the middle of dying this kids hair. I remember looking up on the wall and there was a weird fan going. It didnt look stable to me. My boss said, don't look at it...I don't like that fan anyways. So I shut that fan off and used the regular ceiling fan that looked normal and stable. Then I remember that the hair dye is not good for long, and I needed to finish before the color matures. I went back to dying the child's hair. Ther was a part where I got some dye on my bosses couch. I can't remember if I got it off or not, but I was concerned about it. Irl I dye my hair this color that I was dying this little girls hair. Her hair was dirty blond, and I was only dying her roots dark brown. This is exactly how I wld dye my own roots. Weird.

Scene three: My husband and I were moving, getting out of town to safety (sort of on the run from the first scene). We were going either out of state or out of the country. We needed two full sized moving trucks. The moving trucks company was called Comcast (which is actually a cable company in our area..lol). We still didn't have a house picked out yet. My husband said that the other guy driving the other truck was going to do a favor for us, he was going to park the truck and hold our stuff for us for a week or longer until we found a place/home. I felt like we had favor. We were driving the other truck. Not sure where my kids were in the dream.

Eod

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I killed my old friends husband!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:30 am

How did you feel in Scene 3?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:49 pm

relief

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:55 pm

I think that might be good news about your next move.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:58 pm

amen....thx mia!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:11 pm

I feel ridiculous asking thls but is there something that you've done that you want to cover up?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm

i was just going to comment on that part...with killing my friends husband. i was thinking about this scene and the only thing i gave done is shared too many personal things with this old friend. since she is not trustworthy, i wish i cld redo this irl. i feel in my heart that instead of having an all out confrontation with her about why i ended the friendship...that its kinda better just to let this friendship slip away without a confrontation.i say this bc i have tried confronting this person in sincere love on more than one occasion, and she is prideful and very defensive, argumenitive, and will flat out lie when confronted. i feel to keep things as they are without letting her into my inner circle but still keeping her on decent terms is better in my interest. what i mean by that is being able to hug her if i see her and pray for her if she needs it..but not letting her close to me.

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 pm

since i know no fruit will come from confronting her, i feel its better to leave things like they are. not only will this make things less awkward when i see her, but she is the type of person u would rather have as an aquaintance than an enemy. my info i already shared with her is prob still not safe with her, but if u make her mad she can b pretty ruthless. i feel my chances are better to end things like this than in an all out brawl....lol. in her eyes she does no wrong. but i have caught her in lies and she has meddled into some situations she shouldnt have in my life. when i say this; i mean i shared some issues i was having with a certain person and then she goes to that person and buddies up to them, stirring the pot...making things worse.

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and added a few things)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:32 pm

what are your thoughts about this??? i sort of am covering myself with the way im handeling her, and im also 100% certain i will never trust this person again!!! in my heart, that is final, sort of as a death is a final thing. i dont want any residue of this frienship in my life ever again. though i really care aboit her and her family and i do sincerely pray and interceede for them. i just will never trust her...it cant b restored no matter what she says or does. i see her character, and its not something i want in my life.

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 pm

sorry for the choppy message with all the errors, my internet service is.down so im resorting to this joke of a phone to type on...lol.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top