My New Rich Cousin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My New Rich Cousin

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I had this dream and one other about a month ago but they're still stuck in my mind. I'd appreciate any interpretations or thoughts....

Sunday, Oct 28

Was at a reception, and ran into Shirley Harris (a former boss) and talked to her and went to her home. She made a reference to longtime relatives that we hadnít seen in a while. She had a gadget that I used and it turned out that I had a cousin in Marin County (one of the wealthier areas of the SF Bay). So I took my friend Karen with me to visit her.

She was having a birthday party for her son and her daughter. They shared the same birthday (Oct 9th). She apparently was related to me through my motherís side of the family. She wasnít a first cousin but a cousinís child and to trace our connection, it would be necessary to go back to the district that my motherís family is from in Jamaica. It wasnít clear whether she understood that we were related. At the front end of the dream there was a Mass and a walk of some type (like a procession) on the house property. The property was huge (10 acres) and well maintained/manicured. But it was a very trendy, modern type of property that reflected Californian sensibilities. A lot of things were built on the property, much of it geared towards kids - playgrounds, activity centers (miniature golf, laser tag, race cars, bumper cards, video games, etc.), obstacle courses, basketball courts, tennis courts, swimming pools, a BMX bike course, and a skateboard rink, golf, etc. It was kind of odd since the kids were still preschool age, it was like they built up the property so that the kids could grow into it.

It seemed like the party started early in the morning before sunrise and lasted all day. Towards the end of the day, I did something that caused something to happen. It was one of those ďYou didnít follow the rules on how to do thisĒ moments. We were at a particular activity area that had mailslots and apparently I didnít put a key into the mailslot before doing something. An administrator from my sonís school was there and pointed it out but downplayed it so it wasnít a big deal and started to fix it.

At that point, I introduced myself to my cousin and we all went back to her house. As we were walking through the property to get to the house, my friend and I were awestruck and were wondering what this woman and her husband could be doing for a living to be able to afford this amazingly awesome house/mansion and property. K. and her husband have done well career wise/financially and they live in another well to do area of the Bay (though not as wealthy as Marin), so the fact that she was awestruck as well stood out to me in the dream. It turned out that my cousin was a doctor and her husband was a lawyer.

We went shopping and I offered to take her to meet my mother later. We went into a store and I was looking for a new blouse for my mother. There was a nice variety of tops but I was concerned that the quality of the shirts didnít match the style so we decided to go to another store. I then ran into another cousin (who lives in Atlanta IRL) (she is also the daughter of a cousin). She was looking for a gift for her brother for his birthday. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Rich Cousin

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:22 am

Running into people, perhaps Making a mistake and feeling on the spot? I'd say your feelings in the dream are going to be the clues.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Yes, thanks Mia. We'll wait and see as per Habukkuk 2:3. I think there's more to it because it continues to gnaw at my spirit. Will let you know if/when it manifests or I receive understanding.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 pm

That gnawing can only be the Holy Spirit. I have no doubt that I will be hearing from you . :)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Indeed! Let's hope it's literal and that she's VERY generous! wink

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down