Casting out Demon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casting out Demon

Post by IAMbella on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Dream I am at someone's front door, leading a little girl in prayer to be born again, receive the Lord. She starts reciting the prayer/confession, then stops and starts growling, I command the demon to be silent. Next scene, I have my work assignment and Laurie, another women I know who prophesies, wants to do my work, I politely tell her it's my job and not her's. She presses and ask for just a portion of it, I remain calm, I am in a childs room gathering and going thru the childs belongings. She is sitting. I again explain to her that it's my assignment, not hers. end

IAMbella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Casting out Demon

Post by Basham on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 am

Awesome. I have dreams where I am wrestling with demons and using the Name of Jesus against evil spirits, and I wonder if these kinds of dreams aren't actually the Lord using us in some way, during our sleep. When I was in China I know for sure the Lord was using me to witness to people in my sleep.

Maybe you are meant to use your gift of prophecy rather than your friend Laurie, who maybe wants to take part of the 'portion' (could it be the mantle the Lord is giving you?)

In a child's room might be a christian who is less mature than you, and you are assessing their life. Often less mature Christians will try and steal what the Lord is trying to do in your life but you have to 'press forward into the calling. . . The High Calling' that God has given you!

I don't know you and I dont' know anything about you, but hopefully the Lord can give you some word in this. . . Bless you!

Basham

View user profile http://www.starsword.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top