Our daughter has another dreaming concerning our son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our daughter has another dreaming concerning our son

Post by exo152 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:57 am

I wasn't sure if I should post this here as I feel it is tied to another dream our daughter had and a prayer request I posted for our son, but perhaps it stands alone, so;
Our daughter (preteen, an avid dreamer) dreamed last night that some relatives who used to live close to us had moved back but were returning to where they live now. They had two large trucks packed full; one was a large paneled moving truck, the other an large, open truck. Our son was in the first truck (the paneled one) with our relatives and we were following them in the large, open one. Our relative's small children, who are very close emotionally to our children were in the first truck. They were unrestrained and literally climbing all over the truck as it made it's way down the hiway. The little girl noticed us following and excitedly pointed out to her brother that we were there. But he was sad and said, "no, we aren't ever going to get to see them again, remember?" Then he too noticed us and they both climbed from the truck they were in to the one we were driving. They rode with us from there on, quietly and calmly.
My daughter said this dream seemed so real. Like it was really happening.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our daughter has another dreaming concerning our son

Post by Shan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Does your daughter think that your son was the focus of the dream? Was he actively participating or just riding in the first truck?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:25 am

I believe the focus for her was the children. But we have recently had problems with this family. We were shocked to discover they were trying to sway our son against us quite deceptively.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:28 am

And he was just riding in the truck, seated next to the man who has been trying to turn him against us.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:50 am

Well, I was wondering if it had to do more with the hearts of the kids. It sounded to me like they were the focus and it makes sense now that you say this family is trying to sway your son thus, him being in their truck. I think these children are missing your family. I pray that any tension between your families and any deception on their part be gone in Jesus' name! I also pray for peace.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top