Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
exo152

My daughter's dream calling for intercession for my son**

We have been interceding for our son for weeks now. He is our miracle child, born to us after many a diagnosis that we would never be able to have children. Before his conception, and as I carried him the Holy Spirit gave us many prophecies concerning his future. We kept these things in our hearts, wanting him to hear from God himself. A couple of years ago he came to us, and confessed he was called to ministry. For a time he did well, was annointed and excited and bearing much fruit. Then he was asked to join up with another branch of ministry, which he did. This other ministry began to suck the life from his first calling, and he eventually laid the first down. The second ministry quickly became a secular venue and withered away. He has since said he wants nothing to do with ministry at all. Feeling like his life was going nowhere, he moved out of state to get a job and live with relatives. We were concerned since the relatives he has chosen to live with, although in the ministry themselves, are not strong in the Word of God, are somewhat flakey in thier teachings and are extremely manipulative people. They have been encouraging him to do things that are clearly wrong according to the Bible, saying it will be a great witnessing tool in his life. He doesn't realize how manipulative they can be (we never shared with him the problems we had with them in the past) and he trusts and respects them. (The Holy Spirit has shown us that they have a "territorial" spirit where my son is concerned). We recently (by accident or the Holy Spirit?) intercepted a message they had sent to our son when he was home for a visit and it became clear to us that they were trying to turn him against us. We had known it in our spirits but that was an unexpected confirmation. We confronted them about it and the man apologized while his wife lied her way around it. Since then our son hasn't responded to our texts and does not call. If we call him and he is alone, he sounds like his wonderful self. If one of them is with him when we call, he sounds as if the conversation is awkward for him. He recently told me he is putting out fleeces to see if he is really where he is supposed to be, so we realize he is questioning things.

Our daughter, in the meantime, has always been a dreamer of dreams. From the time she was a toddler she has very vivid, very spiritual dreams. Just last week she dreamed that we were at my mother-in-law's house and our son was with a former girlfriend. This girl is very pretty and a really sweet Christian girl. They were talking together and were clearly back together. But then a knock came at the door and it was another one of my sons former girlfriend. In real life he had dated this girl for a couple of years, had talked marriage and future, but he broke up with her because she wasn't truly committed to Christ and she was verbally abusive and controlling.

The dream has given me hope that our son is returning and will be restored to the place God has ordained for him. Please intercede with us that when he does God will strenghthen him against temptations that will try to take him away. Thank you!

My daughter dreamed another dream concerning our son just last night. In this dream our relatives had moved back to our location, but were in the process of moving back to where they live now. They had two large trucks, one a panelled moving van and the other a large, open truck. Both were heavily packed. Our son was riding in the panelled van with our relatives and we were following in the open truck. Our relative's small children were riding with them, but they were dangerously unrestrained and were climbing all over the truck and hanging out the windows, etc. Even climbing outside the truck and climbing back in. At one point they saw us following and the little girl excitedly told her brother (our children have always been close). He was sad and said, "no, we are never going to get to see them again." But then he saw us too and they both climbed from the front truck to the open one and rode with us the rest of the way.

praying and believing God for full restoration!!! I believe all these things will all be used in his ministry and calling!!! All these things will work out for good in the end!!! romans 8:28

Just an update; Our son is home and is restored to his rightful place, and JUST AS MY DAUGHTER DREAMED, the former girlfriend--the verbally abusive one, has been "knocking" (texting) at his door. Please pray that God will intervene in his situation. Our son is in a very vunerable place right now and is feeling extremely lonely with all his friends away at college and his job applications seeming to go no where. He needs prayer not just for this and a JOB but he is also dealing with depression and a fear of driving (by products of a car accident he was involved in this past fall ). Thank you SO MUCH!!

Totally continuing to pray!! God is good, and I believe His hand is upon this situation!!! Plz keep us updated!! Im excited to hear how awesome Gods blessings are going to be distributed in this situation!!!! :hooray:

Nothing can hinder God's will in your sons life.