**Repost** Younger Brother has baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**Repost** Younger Brother has baby

Post by Serenitylova on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Okay, so I had a dream where My younger brother (he's 23), got married to a big headed, light skinned girl. I didnt like her but, they had a son. He was so beautiful. I cant explain how beautiful he was. He was like skinned, really light, and he could only be a couple month old. I went to see my brother in a hotel room, where he and his wife and baby were staying. It had to be like an extended stay hotel because it had a kitchen and living room. I then had the view of seeing my brother, his wife and son outside walking down the street and then them at a playground talking, even though his son was only an infant. Then we were back in the hotel. His wife was in the kitchen and then I went to the door and my brother was running in because it was raining. He had a jacket over his head because he was carrying his baby. I was waiting for him at the door and as soon as he reached it, I told him to give me my nephew. My nephew was naked, so I immediately covered him with the what I thought was a jack but really was a blanket. I had a special relationship with my nephew. I knew the rest of my family were behind me, like in the living room but the only people to hold my nephew was my brother, his wife, and me. I wouldnt let anyone else hold him.

I know this dream seems so simple but I need to know the meaning of it. The feeling I had for my nephew was incredible.

HELP PLEASE!!!.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Repost** Younger Brother has baby

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 am

IS there something your brother became involved with in the last few months?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 am

I dont know if he's gotten into anything but he was just diagnosed with brain cancer last month.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top