Being called to inspect the last Book.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being called to inspect the last Book.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:43 am

Merry Christmas precious peoples.

I have a dream I need confirmation on and so I bring it before you.

Dream,

There was chaos going on over this new book. People were upset over this book that came out some believed it and some did not. I was called with two other people to meet with this man. This man did not look like a normal man he was lite up as if he was like an angel of the Lord. He spoke to us about what he called the last book and that he was wanting us to investigate to make sure this book was real and genuine to its readers. We were at this round table as he spoke to us. He told us we were to separate fact from fiction and to interview the writer and to make sure the seal on the front and back page of the book are real. He showed us the book as if to demonstrate to us on how to tell what was a real seal and what was not a real seal. The funny part was the book was small. So I with the other two people went on a journey investigating everything we were instructed to investigate to make sure this book was true to its nature, and the writer also was valid. When we brought all of our information back to this angel he gave us real seals to put on the book on the front page and on the back page with his signed and sealed approval for the readers.

Hugs and blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Being called to inspect the last Book.

Post by PARVIN on Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 am

Hi his beauty for ahes,
I was really fascinated when i read this, i feel the main topic of this dream could mean three possible things, decisions, inspection or descernment, i don't know if this concerns some1 in your church or in general, or you might have to make some kind of important decision/inspection for your church or for these last days , i believe you play a significant role in what the lord wants to say and do for his people in the end of days , in this dream i believe the lord is giving you a criteria that must be followed, to descern what is authentic and what isn't, this could be to descern his true prophets and servants and to know who is false and who is trying to fabricate the word of god , and as you say the angel is giving you instruction in how to do this. And when this is done i feel the lord will give the person he may want you to inspect or the work he wants you to do his approval. thumbs bless you sister this is a very powerful dream, my spirit responded to this a soon i as i read the title in the forum.

Last edited by PARVIN on Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

PARVIN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:54 pm

Again, I agree with Parvin! also, Jeanie, what do you feel the book represents?
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Hi precious one,

I sensed it had to do with the book of revelations.It is the smallest book in the Bible. I sense it also has to do with end time teachings as well.

Thanks much love
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top