unlocked back door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unlocked back door

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi,

After the concrete in the toilet dream, I went back to sleep and dreamed I was at my house (not IRL) and I needed space - my husband was doing something annoying, I don't remember what.

Anyway, I go to the back door. In the dream, I know that this is a door that we never use.

I find that it is unlocked, and the screen is unlocked. I cannot remember how long it would be since we checked it, and it occurs to me that we have been living in an unsecure house for a long time.

I go out to the pergola area, it is very dark because the neighbours fence goes right up to the level of the roof. i recall that we were planning to put lights in. I keep walking out to the grass, it is a small leaf grass, it feels nice underfoot. I know we never go out there, so it amazes me that it is mown (then I remember we have a mower man - that is true IRL) I see a sunny patch and think "I should plant flowers there" there are no gardens and no furniture or anything in this yard, nothing but nice grass. I walk to the back, there are rocks there which I hop over onto sand and I am at a shallow lagoon. (there are people around) I think in amazement "I can't believe I forgot we had this out here!" I begin to walk around the edge of the lagoon, I see bush reserve and a bike path... I am enjoying the discovery. I see a rabbit that has gotten caught on what looks like fishing line... I think to go and help it and then I see two men and a boy are excited to have snared it. they take off after it. I keep walking and then go around a bush... I hear "Mummy" from behind, and turn to see my kids have followed me.

I know that I have dreamed of this back yard before, I recognised it in the dream, I have never lived there.

Thanks, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unlocked back door

Post by MP on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:59 am

Hi Diane,
A back door usually indicates something about your past that the Lord may be about to reveal to you.. the screen also being unlocked further indicates this as a screen often represents the Lord protecting us from something. I would say that the Father is indicating it's almost time for you to know about something from your past which to date you'd not been aware of. A backyard also symbolizes the past so this theme is very vivid for you in this dream.
Grass being mowed indicates the Lord trimming some unwanted things from your life.. and planting flowers would indicate how He wants to plant His Godliness & the fragrance of His glory in this part of your life.
These are the days in which our loving Father is purifying us from things of the past & hurts which need to be healed so we can become His church without spot or wrinkle.
God bless you as you go forward in Him

MP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for your thoughts MP, welcome to the site :o)

If this is symbolic of the past... it was not a scary or awful place to be, it was clean right to the edges, it was devoid of furnishings or anything really! It was interesting that there was no back fence, just the rocks and then there was the sand of the lagoon... beyond the rocks was public space and people were there (I didn't know them)

I remember the grass feeling nice - it was a feature. But it was not being mowed at the time. (I think actually that I may have questioned my dream while dreaming it because it doesn't add up that the lawn would be nice underfoot and neat when we never go out that door! I think that remembering we have a mowing man IRL allowed me to remain in the dream and not just wake up or try to censor it... I do that in my dreams sometimes, stop and rewind or censor parts that don't make sense... I think that maybe happens when I am not deeply sleeping, as with this dream.)

So anyway, I'm not sure that the trimming of unwanted things fits for me... the overall feeling was that it was a surprisingly nice space... restful, and that I had forgotten that it was even there.

Blessings to you :) Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 am

If the overall feeling is finding a nice surprise, I would say that this is what is coming. :)

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Thanks Mia... that would be nice :) I find it a bit confusing that it came after (on the same night) as one that felt like I was going to die... how different can you get!? Are dreams on the same night linked necessarily?

This is the other one:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18127-concrete-dust-in-the-toilet

Thanks again :)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top