Concrete dust in the toilet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Concrete dust in the toilet

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi :)

I dreamed I had to take a driving test to keep my licence. (people were talking about the pros and cons of doing regular driving testing in the local paper this week, so perhaps that inspired it)

Several people were waiting to take their tests. a couple of families piled their kids in their cars and went off for the tests with their testers. A tester came to me and said that I would be doing mine on the internal track... it looked like a pretend road in a kids tv show or playground... with painted lines etc. I said to the tester that I had to be home at 4pm... I was hoping he would let me test on the real road, like the others. But, the tester said it would not take long.

I watched while they started to change the track... they lifted the "road" up and moved it all around, making new paths and intersections and completely resetting it... they were taking forever! I was really concerned about time... I remember calculating out the time I would need to get home by 4 and saying I need to be gone by this time and no later! The road they were creating even went outside the building... It was quite thin and I was concerned that the roadway would be too small for my car, and that they would have put new rules in place that I wouldn't know.

The time came for my test and I was nervous, the walls were lined with people watching... they were all interested because of the changed roadway. I said, I need to go to the bathroom! (This was more about escape than anything else)

I went to go into the ladies room, and I didn't fit. The door opened inwards, and the toilet door would not open with me standing in the doorway and the other one wouldn't close... I was embarrassed because of the people watching and I did need to go now... I walked away from the door, trying to think of another place I could go... and then went back and found a way to open the door and maneuver into the second toilet cubicle instead of the first one. I knew that getting out again would be complicated, but I would think about that later.

So, I open the lid and a huge white cloud of something toxic comes up out of the loo... I think it was a cloud of crushed cement. It is impossible to breathe. On the wall above me there is a pilot light, it is still burning and the air around it is clear. I think "I'll just wee and then get out" but I can't breathe and that quickly becomes the most urgent thing... I realise I have been foolish delaying and that I am going to die. I feel like I am choking... and I wake up with a jolt.

Sorry about the location folks :o)

The pilot light has me intrigued... not least because toilets don't generally have them LOL

When I woke up, I realised first that I was okay and it was a dream... second, I realised that had it been real, I would not have been able to get out. The cloud was choking and disorientating and I would have had to open the doors in sequence (to fit through them again) and not panic... I thought the sequence through and knew that if it had been real, I would most likely have died in the cubicle.

Any thoughts?

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Concrete dust in the toilet

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 am

Do you have issues with anxiety?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Mia :)

Sometimes I guess... I do worry about things, and there were some things happening over the past few months that have made me feel anxious... but I feel that most of those things have eased. I do tend to feel like I don't "get it right" a lot, perhaps that is an under the surface anxiety...

do you think that this dream was caused by anxiety?

Thanks, Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:35 am

I know that dreams sometime foretell future anxiety. The overall theme of this dream is anxiousness, first about taking a driving test, which shouldn't be too stressful, and then about dying in the loo which, just talking about it, seems like astronomical odds to be possible.

I suggest looking up all the scriptures in the bible that talk about anxiety and making a battle plan against it. I might have made a post here about it. If you type anxiety in the search box you will be able to find it if there is one.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:24 pm

thanks Mia :o) I will do that :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down