An Angry Snake In My Bedroom, kittens and washing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Angry Snake In My Bedroom, kittens and washing

Post by gordie1 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:18 am

Hi there in my dream last night there was a green python in my wardrobe in my bedroom for most of the time it was all curled up and just sat in a box while I played with 2 kittens. There was a knock at my door and 2 friends from church came in and I was embarrassed because there were 2 screens of washing up in the hall drying. They told me I needed to get rid of my 2 kittens and went out. I went into my bedroom and this python started making all sorts of noise hissing and moaning it seemed very angry and then it uncurled and rose up and hissed at me. I quickly closed the door to my bedroom and ran out. I woke up a bit anxious.

gordie1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Angry Snake In My Bedroom, kittens and washing

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:30 am

Greetings, Gordie1 -

Snakes usually represent a threat of some type. In your dream, the snake was in your bedroom, which may indicate that the threat is more personal in nature. Interestingly, the snake didn't seem to be threatening while you were interacting with the kittens - it was when you were told to remove the kittens that the snake became a real problem.

As for the friends from church and the washing: The washing probably represents something personal/private that you'd feel similarly about if it's brought before the Lord...which may be who the two friends from church represent.

These two followed up by telling you that you needed to get rid of the kittens. The kittens may be something that seems innocent enough on their own, but the reaction of the snake shows that the two "animals" are connected. As you know, the enemy often only seems to get riled up when we take action against the things that snare us.

As to what the kittens are: Again, something that appears innocent enough. This could be anything from an activity to a relationship. In my own dreams, cats often represent people...but that's me.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Wardrobe - clothing. We are to be clothed in righteousness. The snake is sleeping in your wardrobe. There is a waiting problem with external appearances or what is presented to the outside world.

The kittens are possibly friends or activities that you have that others are passing judgment on your interaction with. Although the activity or friendship seems harmless.

The number two comes up with the screens and the kittens. The screens are also symbolic for your private life that you might not want exposed to visitors. There are two things within your life that this dream is speaking of.

The problems (snakes are problems, for me, or perceived problems) arise when these people get involved in the private aspects of your personal life.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top