Cooking where laundry area is, drying bedding in dishwasher???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking where laundry area is, drying bedding in dishwasher???

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 am

I had a dream last night where there were a few people over my apartment. In one scene, my co-worker (also classmate) and I were talking about his recent 2 weeks request in my living room.

In the main scene,I walked into the kitchen and saw 3 different toaster ovens on the stove. The stove must've been out-of-order in my dream because it was moved from where it used to be to a corner area and it looked tarnished. I wondered when did we get all of these toaster ovens? In real life where the laundry area is in my apartment, in my dream there was now a door and you could walk into a full kitchen area, like a restaurant's kitchen. My roommate was cooking, and then I saw two of my classmates watching her cook. In my dream I realized they lived across the street (although they do not in reality. My roommate also doesn't know these two other girls in real life). I felt a sense of peace and slightly joyous that they were watching her because it showed me a very different side of them (usually in class I just say hello and keep it moving because they are somewhat obnoxious and it disturbs my spirit). I walked back out of the full kitchen and opened the dishwasher. My roommate was drying her sheets and comforter in there along with dishes! I was shocked like what in the world?! She has got to fix this! Although she was just cooking, I knew she was now in her room. I knocked on her door and she appeared to have just came out the shower. I calmed a down a bit because I think I would have said my thoughts a little rudely. I walked her to the dishwasher and told her about her bedding in there and asked why she didn't just use our dryer (although in the dream I am unsure where the dryer would be located because of all the kitchen changes... I just knew we had one). She just said that her sheets should now be dried as she lifted them up to test it, and they were. I thought, did she even listen to the part about using the dryer?

The dream went on, but I don't remember much, just mainly those two scenes. Any thoughts?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top