elephant, parrot, pig??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

elephant, parrot, pig??

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 am

Hi all... strange drm, i believe its quite symbolic

I was walking down a sidewalk, stop in front of a shop(i dont recall 100% but might be a barber shop???)
i hear 'hello", i stop and see a big green Parrot, its really big... its infront of shop.. i ask if the parrot said hello..?

then the guy that owns shop comes out.... i look into shop a sofa is in front of entrance- i see an elefphant ! - but its small, maybe baby (smaller than in real life) its painted real nice... i kneel down to get a better look! i say " wow u have an elephant !!!"im amazed and shocked.. it starts to run over to me (like a pupy does).... im like wooo...then as it comes close to me i see that its a "pig"... i say "oh it looks like an elephant but its a pig".... my sis is behind me and says 'lets go"... i say ok, i saw 'goodbye" to the man, but he starts to work, another bench is outside and someone is eating food on it..i see the owner start to work and totally ignore more... not liking that too much but my sis is like 'cmon lets go' - we leave.

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: elephant, parrot, pig??

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 am

Hi, Sister -

I don't have an interpretation, but I wanted to share a couple thoughts just in case they fit.

I thought the parrot may actually be a literal parrot - but probably not as big as the one in the dream?

The part with the elephant/pig... I was thinking it was a child that may act like those animals.

Again, just thoughts - there may be greater meaning to this dream than these ideas.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Just a few thoughts, not an interpretation...

Is there a ministry or person you go to to receive words of wisdom, prophecy, or revelation? If so, pray for spiritual discernment!

A Shop can = a place we go to get something
Barbershops do hair, hair can = wisdom, growth
Parrots = lying spirits; they can only imitate, not speak for themselves
Elephants can = memories, or "elephant in the room" can = a sin issue no one wants to discuss, a demonic presence
elephant is really a pig can = unclean spirit

Just a few thoughts...please tell me if any of that bears witness with your spirit...

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Sister -

I don't have an interpretation, but I wanted to share a couple thoughts just in case they fit.

I thought the parrot may actually be a literal parrot - but probably not as big as the one in the dream?

The part with the elephant/pig... I was thinking it was a child that may act like those animals.

Again, just thoughts - there may be greater meaning to this dream than these ideas.

Blessings,
-Mark
Hey Mark..thanks so much for stopping by and helping..
Thank for your thoughts and ideas... i think maybe they represented types of people?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Mariakitty wrote:Just a few thoughts, not an interpretation...

Is there a ministry or person you go to to receive words of wisdom, prophecy, or revelation? If so, pray for spiritual discernment!

A Shop can = a place we go to get something
Barbershops do hair, hair can = wisdom, growth
Parrots = lying spirits; they can only imitate, not speak for themselves
Elephants can = memories, or "elephant in the room" can = a sin issue no one wants to discuss, a demonic presence
elephant is really a pig can = unclean spirit

Just a few thoughts...please tell me if any of that bears witness with your spirit...
Hi Maria..haven't seen you in a while! so nice of you to stop by and help me.. these are some great ideas. I was thinking along the same lines,, i think the ending was good, my sister ( i think she represented the Holy Spirit), was telling me c'mon lets go..i was disappointed that the owner of the shop was too busy to say good-bye to me.. but i kept moving.. elephant - interesting must be represent a person maybe?

ah and forgot to mention, regarding your question about receiving words of wisdom.. No i dont go to anyone for prophetic words...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi SisterinChrist,

Here are just a few comments and thoughts and this is not an interpretation.. I could be wrong..

Its my personal opinion that an elephant can represent a person who is a: close friend, family member, marriage partner or loved one who is wealthy and can provide security in your life. Elephants are not unclean creatures, nowhere in the Bible are they mentioned as unclean or not kosher, the elephant can actually suck up water through its trunk and spray water out of its trunk. Elephants are big, fat and usually friendly and an elephant would give you a sense of security if it was friendly toward you. Fatness and largeness usually represent wealth as seen in the Pharoahs dream of the 7 fat cows.

For me personally, in my previous dreams a pig has usually represented somebody who is greedy and has an unclean spirit, they usually increase their wealth by sinning against others and through witchcraft (satanic domination and sinful plots).

I agree with Maria that a parrot most likey represents an imitator of some kind.

When I look at the symbols and also observe Maria's comments about the parrot, I think it seems the dream may mean, you may meet someone in the future who seems like a good person or a genuine Christian who can provide for you and offer some security in your life, but as you look closer the individual is not what they seeem... Eg: Parrot/imitator/actor/pretender/fake, they are not an elephant they are an unclean pig.

These are my personal thoughts and personal opinions and I certainly could be wrong.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:03 pm

Hi John... Thanks so much for stopping by, always glad to hear what you have to say.

Wow, that really makes a lot of sense to me.. I am going to mediate on this.. and pray over it.

Recently, i did have this guy friend come into my life, but realized he's not as straight-forward as he seems. which sort of felt a little bad, as i could use a friend right now. But i felt i shouldn't so i told him i can't be freinds w/him..he didnt seem to care.. which i didnt like..but i tried to stay my ground of not being friends w/him.. his values were not very good but he was the type of person that over-intellectualizes things (clever, slick w/words )..

u think maybe its him?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:
u think maybe its him?

I don't know, I guess if you pray about it the Holy Spirit will show you

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:19 pm

Thanks john... Yes for sure... I was Going to pray over what everyone said...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:36 pm

When God sends us a message it is usually quite obviously a message. It will have a beginning and an ending or it will simply be one thing which is easy to see is a message from God.

The second thing is, when a message is from God it is usually obvious to either the dreamer or to almost all Spirit filled Christians.

The rest of the time, USUALLY, dreams are about literal things which will happen in the future OR they are about something on our hearts.

This dream seems like a symbolic dream of something that will literally happen in some way shape or form.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

hi Mia... so do you thnk this is something that will happen in the future?
Or something that has already happend?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Your feelings in the dream or something that is said, is usually your key to knowing when a dream becomes reality.

HOw long ago was the dream and has anything happened that reminds you of this?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top