YOGI LOST/FOUND & WHITE GLOVES DREAMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YOGI LOST/FOUND & WHITE GLOVES DREAMS

Post by ellycat316 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:32 am

Dream #1: YOGI LOST/FOUND DREAM
It seems we were out in an area (maybe a field) and my dog, Yogi, took off. He would not come when called to. We searched for him, but could not find him. We left, but I was so sad. At some point (I believe another day) we came back to the area to look for him but couldn’t find him.
The next scene: I was standing and there was Yogi right by my feet. I thought he must be hungry. As we he climbed the few steps to the house, we entered the house and I fed him.

Dream #2: WHITE GLOVES
I was somewhere (outside, I think) and women were walking with their foundations worn on the outside of their clothing ( I believe they were trying them on to make a purchase). I saw Wilnette, and thought she really looks good. She had a black outfit on and I thought you can’t see her foundation.
I was in a store where they were selling these foundations and a salesman approached me with a pair of soft, white, leather gloves. I was surprised he was showing me gloves instead of foundations. The gloves had an eyelet pattern on them. I touched them and they were ever so soft. I said I use to have a pair of gloves just like those accept there was no eyelet pattern, just plain smooth very soft white leather gloves.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top