Two Pieces Of Mail And Three Blocks Of Cheese

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Pieces Of Mail And Three Blocks Of Cheese

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am

In this dream, I was in my bedroom of my last childhood home. I was looking on a desk-type piece of furniture and found two pieces of mail that belonged to one of my sisters. I knew that she had mailed these out, but they had been returned...but were returned to me, instead. I looked them over carefully for some obvious reason as to why they were brought to me. I couldn't find my name on them, or my address, so there was no logical explanation for my having them other than our same last names. I do believe that neither piece had postage on them, which would be why they were returned in the first place.

My sister walked out of her old bedroom across the hallway, and I immediately showed her the pieces of mail. I expected her to be upset (she's easily angered), but she seemed understanding since I clearly came across like I had no idea how this had happened.

Now, when I returned the mail, I also made sure that my sister took three blocks of cheese with her. I think that she had set them down while I handed her to mail to examine - I don't think that I had them in my possession before that. The three were the same size, but different types of cheese. If it matters, one was some type of darker orange cheese, like Cheddar or Colby, another was a Marble Jack, and the last was Swiss. I don't really care for Swiss in real life, and I felt the same in the dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Pieces Of Mail And Three Blocks Of Cheese

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 am

I've been waiting on this dream, mostly because I thought that the three blocks of cheese represented three days. So, from today until tomorrow morning would be the third day. I'm not saying that the symbol definitely means that, but we'll see.

This morning, though, I had another really short dream that must relate to this one. In the dream, I was in my bed and my mother was there to wake me up. I felt like I was late or that I had to hurry and get ready for the day - and that I was going with her. I was actually thinking about the cheese dream within this dream, and I asked my mom if she had heard any news about my sister. My mother had this expression like, "Oh, yes I have!" She didn't say anything, as if there wasn't time for it right then.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:33 am

I left for work yesterday afternoon, and the thought came to mind that the pieces of mail could be news related to my sister selling her house, which she is trying to do. I called my mom to share the dream, and was surprised to find out that my sister would be visiting my mother that evening. My mother told me she'd see if my sister would say anything (I had suggested that there would be news about her home).

My mother didn't mention the dream at all, but my sister told her that, sure enough, someone is coming to look at her house tomorrow. Maybe there's more, but I'm thinking that the dream may have simply been about knowing this ahead of time?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Cheese definitely represents material things my life. This is three different kinds of something desirable. It doesn't mean days or it would all be the same.

Cheese in my experience is increase of a consumable kind... like money, inheritance, etc.

I think you are right on, Mark.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks much, Mia. :)

The only reason I held on to the three days with the cheese is because, boy, the first three days of this week kinda like the cheeses, themselves - One I really didn't care for, the next was really great, and the one after that was a little bit of both. But, I don't want to look too far into things by any means.

I did also see a connection with my sister, because whenever she's over to my parents', she's digging into whatever cheese they've got in the fridge - otherwise she's pretty much vegan.

I'm glad you said what you did about equating a symbol to time. I've never (to my knowledge) had a symbol in a dream that would indicate a period of time, but I'd like to know how to identify it when it happens!

Thanks again,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top