Heart Dream or Literal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Dream or Literal?

Post by Chi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

K (symbolic in the dream but I knew it was about K) suggested that we meet on Thursday but I was unable to make it and then he suggested Tuesday, an invite to his house (I was thinking is he sure it seems a bit soon).

I woke up and went back to bed

We seem to be in our class (we are on a course together) and seem to be interacting quite closely together he instigated this, he asked me again whether we could meet up on Thursday and there seem to be a third person in the picture he was excluding them from this invitation without trying to make them feel awkward when they left I said ‘You realize that you have technically invited them out with us?’ K said “No it’s just us!”
K wanted to sit next to me in class and handed me his bag to find him a seat, I was thinking is he sure that he wants the class to see that we are sitting next to each other, but he didn’t seem to be worried. I also recall being given a contract relating the details of what to do and it was the same as K, we had the same contract.

I also saw someone I went to school with I immediately noticed her ‘Hannah! How are you?’ Hannah was surprised to see me and said “You look so beautiful, still tall and very slim, what are you doing now?” I told her about my health psychology route and that I was half way there, she asked me if I had seen ‘Cindy’ our mutual friend. During our discussion K was standing/seating in front of me my left hand was placed under his left hand and clasped in his arm/chest securely as I said ‘I’m half way there (in terms of my career route) and he agreed, I also felt some kind of chemistry and I recall thinking that I should allow myself to enjoy this moment and just let it happen. I was thinking is this for feel?
Chi Scratch Chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart Dream or Literal?

Post by Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks Mia for your post on 'how to interpret a dream' http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18163-how-to-interpret-a-dream-read-this-before-interpreting

With these pointers in mind I will attempt to interpret the above dream;
a) the main action or feeling in the dream - I feel uncomfortable with how K is relating to me
b) look at the bigger picture - K is trying to establish a meeting, I feel slightly apprehensive, but there is a mutual feeling between us
c) now consider the symbols - Thursday or Tuesday proposed dates to meet up, the same contract - the feeling is mutual

At present I actually feel slightly apprehensive about the way K is trying to interact with me especially amongst our peers and I am not totally sure what K's intentions are.
So with all this in mind is this now not necessarily a heart issue (as such) but how I respond to K? idea

I would love your thoughts
Chi
:donut:

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 am

I agree with the interpretation that the dream seems to be saying that you are both of the same mind.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:08 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:I agree with the interpretation that the dream seems to be saying that you are both of the same mind.

Thanks Mia!
Would I be right in saying that this dream has resolved any issues I have with feeling apprehensive about things, I no longer need to feel this way? :hmm:

Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:09 am

And just to add K has suggested to meet on Thursday lol! wink
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 am

I would say so! lol!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:29 am

Mia Sherwood wrote:I would say so! lol!
huggins

Thank you!
Chi