Spiritual Attack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiritual Attack?

Post by firerose on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 am

Please delete post

Last edited by firerose on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wish to delete this post...I have noticed more people read than answer on this forum)

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiritual Attack?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 am

Just a thought here but I would be in intercession regarding this friend....if you did not trust him before I would be hesitant to start now. I will be in prayer with you. I beleive the Lord is showing you this to prepare you and to warn you of his intent.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:46 am

Oh sorry, Yes I believe this is a spiritual attack. So sorry.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please delete

Post by firerose on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 am

please delete

Last edited by firerose on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : delete)

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:24 pm

This is not an interpretation, just some thoughts...

I think the dream is a warning dream that you are or will be under attack. Depending on the context of the dream and how the dreamer relates to cats, cats can symbolize an evil/unclean spirit or a spiritual attack. (As an example, cats would not be used to symbolize this for me as I'm a cat lover.) The fact that the cat is dead symbolizes that the attack is over or that you will overcome it.

Floods often mean that trouble/emotional turmoil is coming...

I don't necessarily feel that the Mexican maintenance man is a bad thing...he may symbolize someone sent into your life to fix something or somehow assists in ending the flood related trouble. Cars often symbolize our life...that you gave the man your keys may symbolize someone who has or will have influence/control in your life.

Please pray on what's been said and for more revelation.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Thank you for your thoughts.....it is much appreciated. I was particularly concerned about the dead cat. I did think as well that the maintenance man was coming to my aid to assist me in overcoming this. I was concerned about what the flooding could mean in addition to what was previously shown as well...I will be on watch of course.

I deleted the post probably just after you replied....I dont usually go to forums to post dreams...and was concerned about exposure....but thanks again...God bless you for your time and consideration.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Firerose -

I understand and respect how you feel as I had similar concerns when I started posting my dreams as they were/are very personal (and to some degree still do). I was concerned that people that knew me would know that they were my dreams even if I posted under a nonpersonal userid. What I've discovered is that people are being blessed through increased understanding of dreams posted...even mine! :-)

If you're concerned about the # of viewers vs posters please consider that some may still be learning about dream interpretation and may not feel comfortable enough to post an interpretation. Also, those that are gifted in dream interpretation may simply not have an interpretation for your dream or may need some time to pray about it to see if the Holy Spirit gives an interpretation. The last is the case for me as an example...

I say all of this to say that there definitely is an exposure risk and each one has to decide if, based on their personal circumstances, this risk is offset by the potential blessings and learnings for the whole dreamer community here. While I hope to see you post again, I support you as you do what you feel is best.

God bless you!!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:14 am

Thank you for your encouragement and understanding. I will post again..and am happy to have found this board. For me, dreams have been a significant way the Holy Spirit chooses to speak to me it seems. It would nice to share them and possibily have more insight from time to time.

Forgive any lack of patience on my part regarding my posting and wanting quick replies , your explanation was helpful. flower

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top