A Cruise, a birth and a decsion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Cruise, a birth and a decsion.

Post by ToSee on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:16 pm

My husband and business partner are in an office working together. Our business partner who is currently un married has a wife. We are all planning on going on a cruise. We are standing infront of a large window and I am bathed in bright light, I however am very pregnant and due to deliver at any time , I start to think I should not go. (There are parts of conversations that take place which I canít recall). I decide I must give birth before going on this cruise ship. I don't know where I go but I give birth with no pain just a push and he is there all clean and tidy, but I do not deliver the after birth. I have a boy baby and I am calling him my son's name that is already grown. This baby is not my older son because he (my older son)and his girl friend are in the office now in front of the window again. My son's girl friend is very excited about the cruise and keeps asking when we are going to leave, I finally say to her "Can't you see I just gave birth to "N". We now are looking at the baby who is in a baby carrier and very calm and happy. We are all now on this rocky white beach and everyone is ready to go on cruise, the water in very blue and the ship is visible and is waiting. I however am now fully concience of trying to not deliver the after birth and I am sweating with the effort it takes to hold it in. I feel the need to push out the after birth, I keep thinking I need to go to the hospital to deliver the after birth, that the doctors will need the core blood.Ē A man lay very causally on top of a rock that is protruding from the sand on the beach (The older James Bond guy) in white slacks and shirt with bare feet and ask me "what do you want to do?". I am sweating trying to not deliver the after birth, but finally I canít stop it and it comes out and drops to the sand. I frantically look for something clean and santary to pick it up with. I find some tissue paper and gently begin to pick up the after birth wapping it up completely, I kept thinking the doctors will need the core blood. I then awoke. :PTL: :PTL:

ToSee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Cruise, a birth and a decsion.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:53 am

are there two projects you have going on? one thats bigger than the other and its your main project, then the other is smaller but important and will be to help others later? I believe God is telling you you will deliver both before you take any leisurely trips with your family and friends. It sounds like a couples cruise. But the cruise could be symbolic for vacation time or a break of any kind.
Hope this helps,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:07 pm

I would also like to add.... I have had quite a few dreams about cruise ships and at least for me they represent the journey of my life & others, or a point of transition...Or New Beginnings..... I have a dream one time that I saw (looked like outer space) and a cruise ship was just rotating around & around itself & the Holy Spirit revealed this was my Ex, not going anywhere..... Hope it helps....

Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top