Needing To Make A Choice

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needing To Make A Choice

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Greetings-
urn
In this dream I am with a former boyfriend (named Kelley), we are spending time with each other having a really good time, laughing, talking, etc. He had to get ready to leave to go work, he kisses me and says he will return when he leaves his gig.

Nest scene: not sure where I am, but another former boyfriend (named Patrick) is there with some of his male friends. One of his friends is talking to me telling me that Patrick wants me to give him a second chance at a relationship. I look at the friend speaking and look at Patrick and say, "I don't know, I'm not interested in playing games with Patrick. He stopped speaking to me for years, next thing I know he'll disappear again. The friend says "Patrick is not the same person from when I last dated him, he's grown and matured, he's a better communicator and he wouldn't act the way he did in the past."

Some of my female friends that are with me (but I can't tell who), say to me "you should give Patrick another chance instead of Kelley." I see Kelley and walk up to him give him a kiss and ask him if I pick him will he be committed to me and if he wants to be with me. Kelley says, "yes Kim, I like you, Im in love with you and I plan to marry you." As I am standing there looking at Patrick and Kelley, I say "I don't know what to do, I don't know who to choose, I gotta pray and ask God who I should pick." I wake up feeling overwhelmed.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needing To Make A Choice

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:50 pm

After reading this dream I felt like the interpretation was there at the end. You are either facing a decision or will have to in the future and praying for the leading of The Lord is the right thing to do. And i felt led to share this scripture: "Wait for The Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for The Lord." Psalm 27:14

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Thanks Daph-

I figured there was a decision I would have to make. I interpreted it as the decision would involve these two individuals since they were the primary focus in the dream. But it could symbolize needing to make a major decision in a whole other area, or just major decisions in general.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:32 am

Yes it could be a whole other area or about completely different people.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Thanks Mia, you are right. As I thought about it though, I do think it has something to do with the individuals in the dream, simply because the last eight years I have had dreams about reconciliation with the guy in this dream who wanted me to give him a second chance.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top