Dream of number 17 and honey bees on my children

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of number 17 and honey bees on my children

Post by oldguynm on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:33 am

God normally speaks to me in dreams but this one has me perplexed, I realize that not all dreams are from God but when I have one that is very vivid and distinct and I remember
it upon waking it is usally God trying to speak to me and I have a sense of what the dream means. I do not seem to be getting anything on this one
In this dream my wife and kids are trying to get into a stadium and she calls me and says me to tell me the crowds are huge and it seems futile I tell here to keep trying
and you will get in. Then she says this is the 17th time we have tried, then in the dream I literally see the number 17 or 17th as if I am supposed to remember it or that it has some significance. Next the dream moves to where we are all sitting in a stadium I have five children but I notice that my oldest daughter and my second oldest son have honey bees on them not totally covering them but a swarm of them on them for my daughter her left shoulder and my son the right side of his head thou not totally sure of the location for him. This seems to bother me and I tell them they have bees on them. They don't appear to be stinging them and the two children seem to be aware of it but not really concerned about it. I want them gone but nothing I do seems to make the bees go away. I make my daughter go to the doctor and after she comes out the bees are gone I asked her how she got rid of the and she the doctor told her they were be attracted to her by some type of chemical or perfume or something anyway they are gone there
is no mention of my son in the dream after this. The dream closes with my yard being full of bees it seems like I am trying to get rid of them no one else seems bothered by
them
Thanks for any help you might provide

oldguynm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of number 17 and honey bees on my children

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 am

Greetings, oldguynm, and welcome to the site.

I don't claim to have an interpretation to your dream, but I will offer some of my own thoughts for you to consider and pray about. Reject them if you do not find confirmation in your spirit.

First, in regards to the number 17: Unless you're actually making a literal 17th attempt at something, I was thinking that the number's significance might be a date. I'm not saying that it definitely is, but it's something to keep in mind. When this dream manifests in the natural, I'm thinking that the number 17 will be your confirmation that the dream was from God.

In regards to the bees: Personally, I thought that they might be something in the spirit that you are sensitive to, but that others are indifferent towards. They weren't causing any harm, but that doesn't mean that they should remain on your children.

You sent one of your children to the doctor for this, which (to me) is finding an answer through prayer. You sent your daughter, and she came away free from the bees AND with understanding as to the reason behind them. To me (again), this is to show that God wants to reveal it to her directly - you simply provided direction on where to take the issue. From her experience, the root of the issue was revealed to you as well.

Back to the beginning issue with the Stadium: Is there anything going on in real life where you feel that same need for persistency that you encouraged your family to have?

Again, just some thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by oldguynm on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:57 am

Thanks Mark for your thots I have been praying about this dream and I concur with you that the 17th seems to be a date, there has been some stuff with my daughter at her job that has been very frustrating for her do to those
around her, yesterday she had a very successful meeting with her superiors and this problem with those people around her seems to have been solved
I think there is more here that might yet to be revealed but the issue with my daughter and the bees was resolved just like in the dream

oldguynm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:39 pm

So the bees were problems that were the actions of people meant to harm your daughter?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MP on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:02 am

Just a quick comment before I log out... The #17 is indicative of the elect of God and of victory.. so whatever the situation, you are going to come out victorious!

MP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top