Tatoo symbols any ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tatoo symbols any ideas?

Post by John7 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

I recently had a dream where I saw a number of people but someone stood out as they had a tatoo on their neck, I cannot remember what the tatoo was though..

Any idea on what a tatoo may symbolize on a persons neck? What does the neck symbolize? Any comments, theories or ideas appreciated.

God bless..

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tatoo symbols any ideas?

Post by Deborah on Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I was just talking with my sister this Thanksgiving about tattoos. She's a chiropractor and said another chiropractor was saying at a conference she attended that tattoos affect a person mentally (and not in a good way). If this is true, it stands to reason that a tattoo on a person's neck would really have an opportunity (due to its close proximity) to mess with someone's brain. I'm sure there are gangs that require a neck tattoo on each member.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks for your comment Deborah, I have been waiting for comments on this post for while, I appreciate your comments and will certainly pray and meditate on them.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello.. Just some thoughts here...

tattoo is definitely a permanent carving in your skin... to have something on your neck is very sensitive I think...also read something its something do with demonic spirits, having a permanent hold on you (im not sure, im just remembering what someone told me).

Neck also separates between the heart and mind.

maybe there is a perm affect between this persons mind and heart ..

Let us know if you figure it out :)
God bless

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Deborah wrote: tattoos affect a person mentally (and not in a good way). I
wow, this is very interesting.. so even if someone had a small tatoo? it can have a mental affect on someone?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:52 pm

IN the OT, followers of pagan religions used to mark themselves with tattoos identifying which idol they served. Ie. Property of Baal. Gangs now do the same thing. They require markings which identify a person's allegiance. Apparently, Satan doesn't change much.

However, symbols can't and shouldn't be picked apart piecemeal. Symbols should be the last thing we look at when trying to understand a dream because when we finally understand a dream, symbols confirm our interpretation rather than give us the interpretation.

For other's interested in a biblical stand point:

This verse, which says not to tattoo yourself, is preceded by a verse that says not to trim your sideburns. Another civil law meant to make a readily visible separate separation between God's people and pagans. Those laws were civil laws which have been done away with by the NT and replaced with four simple laws which were established by Apostle Peter in Acts.

Revelation 3:12

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name.

Here Jesus says that He will write on us the name of Our God and, in this case, it is a direct relation to the verse in Leviticus which says not to tattoo ourselves. It seems obvious, by this verse, that things have changed.

In any case, do what Paul says and don't sin against your conscience. If you are fully convinced that there is no sin in doing so, and there is no direct biblical edict for this time to say otherwise, do what is right in your heart.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top