sexual Snake Dream!! :S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sexual Snake Dream!! :S

Post by HB on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am

Hi Good day,

I had this dream a few hours ago. I'm lying down in bed and this snake appears and like it wants to have sex with me. It keeps swaying from side to side at the bottom of the bed and I keep avoiding it by moving my feet. Please note that the snake is a very big cobra! At another point in the dream, I think the snake was on top of the wardrobe looking down at me, staring me. Prior to this ( in the dream), [I think I remember my mother telling me that my uncle is coming] (really not sure about this part) and then, the snake appears and this is what is happening. It seems like the snake is only looking at me and looking for an opportunity or something.

Now today (real life, not the dream) my mum's cousin is supposed to be coming to do some work on the house for us and I remember her telling me the night before that she has to go to choir and I said " are you ok with leaving me home with *John?" and she says "yea *John is good people, nothing wrong with that" and we spoke a little about how you can't trust people but that there's nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, my boyfriend who is christian but does not got to church, I told him that I want to wait till marraige for sex and even though he said he doesn't have a problem, I still have a little fear about him forcing me to sleep with him. Also, I've always had a fear that I might be raped or something.

Is the dream a manifestation of my fears or of what could happen???

Please Help!!!

Last edited by HB on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

HB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sexual Snake Dream!! :S

Post by Lori Lane on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:43 am

Hello HB, I get the sense that you are feeling a lot of pressure about sex. And are feeling very vulnerable and powerless. The snake could represent your boyfriend and or temptation. The tempter could be trying to get you to have sex. The fact that the snake is above you and watching you tells me it is waiting for the right time. This dream could be a manifestation of your fears but I would be on guard. It sounds like the tempter (satan) is doing what he does and that is trying to wear down the saints to get us to give in to temptaion.
If this does not witness to you, then please disregard..

Blessings, May the Lord guard and protect you and keep you in all your ways. I plead the blood of Jesus over you and ask the Lord to give you wisdom and discernment concerning this matter and all spirital things. To give you understanding of the power of God that is within you to overcome all fears and anxieties, and situations. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:53 am

I agree with Lori on this as well. I sense that you will be tempted and should be on your gaurd.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HB on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 pm

Hi Lori and Connie,

This seems to fall right in my garden! I have taken more precautions by saying Psalm 91 more often. Also, my boyfriend and I have been getting a bit too physical lately and I have to ease up on this. I plan to tell him this the next time I speak to him.

Sad to say the snake being my boyfriend in my dream does not sound far-fetched! I believe that I should reconsider my relationship with him. It does feel like he's waiting for the opportunity for me to say 'let's do it' or something. And yes waiting till marriage is a sort-of an issue with me.

Nonetheless, I will definitely take your words into consideration, continue saying my protection prayers and move more in the spirit of discernment!

Thank you so much for your prayers! Continue to pray for me!

Blessings!
HB

HB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angela on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:08 am

When you spoke of the cobra I posted a dream about a cobra a while back. In my dream all the cobra did was looked. I had this dream several times all he did was look. In my research I have found that cobras and python dreams normally represent some type of divination or someone trying to control you or your enviroment.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HB on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:26 am

ok thanks so much! Can you tell me the date and title of the dream?

HB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:13 am

HB,

I just wanted to remind you to plead the blood of Jesus over you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:02 pm

I feel like the snake is about the fear you have that your boyfriend will try and get you to have sex. It could be confirmation that satan's just waiting for the right moment to strike. I agree with Lori and Connie! PRAY PRAY PRAY!
Love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top