Name of baby is esther

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Name of baby is esther

Post by Ladylo on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 am

I had a dream in which I was telling a friend that I had a baby (age of baby about 2 years) and the baby's name was Esther. I was telling the friend that I was 45 and having a baby, can you believe it. The baby wasn't the most attractive baby.

The guy that I am seeing was in the background of the dream. He was silently pondering.

This relationship has been one for the books. It started off very nice but in the second year it has become very ugly. No physical abuse. He is just controlling in a subtle way and I have no tolerance for it because I was in a controlling and manipulative marriage and know the signs. Very paranoid about everything I do. I have been in prayer about him and the relationship.

I think this dream and the one above are tied together. They happened within the same week.

Dream - a man in my dream was the height of a man that i am currently seeing but not his face but a real ugly face and the man was trying to open my door to my house but when he talked he sounded like my ex husband and my ex-husband voice was asking me what did I do, what did I do? I then yelled out to my son to call the police and I woke up.

My thoughts on last dream - it's a warning of some kind that relates to both men. One forces his way and the other talks his way into my life via my heart and mind. The situation is going to get ugly and will require police. I also believe that God is saying both of these men are one in the same.

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Name of baby is esther

Post by king Rex on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Just a thought ! I think you interpreted your dream well the little i want to put in is, it seems you have been carrying a miracle in your bosom for the past two years hence the baby being born about 2 years ago, and that which you are carrying is your light...Star [Hebrew meaning of Esther]. So please think back what happened to you 2years ago or what you birthed 2yrs ago. And never be surprised you can experience miracles even in your old age [Sarah], selah.

GOD Bless you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladylo on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Thank you! I will have to think about that which began two years ago and continue to stay prayerful.

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 pm

I found an artical that says Esther means concealment
. I am reminded of queen Esther...how she changed her name to Esther from haddasah to conceal her Jewish roots because of the persecution that was going on of her people. But look How God used her! She didn't put to death who she was, she just held back until it was the right time. But she had to speak up. The Lord may put you in the spot where you will have to be courageous in speaking truth and standing up for who God has made in you. It will be an act of faith. The truth is that the devil wants you to think that you are a simple gal, but God has made you royalty, and the sword He has put in your hand He wants you to use! He is the one that trains our hands for battle! Some scripture for you: psalm 144:1
And psalm 45:10-11 normally I would just copy/paste, but my copy/paster isn't working..please look them up because The Lord laid them on my heart for you! I felt the two year old was probably symbolic for that relationship since what you said about the second year it went sour...the restwas from The Lord. God bless you sister!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladylo on Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Thank you very much. I will look up the scriptures.

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:39 am

The baby is two years old and in the next paragraph you describe how in the "second year" this man has become unattractive to you because of traits that he has that are similar to your ex.

The next dream is about a man who sounds like your ex (who was controlling and manipulative) and is the person is not very attractive.

I believe that Laura hit the nail on the head with the name of Esther. This person is trying to conceal ish true nature and God is revealing it.

I believe both dreams are God telling you that you are correct in the concerns that you have about this man and you should do what you heart is telling you to do.

Get help to finally make a permanent decision to get away from him.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladylo on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you so much. I'm glad that all of you partnered with me do that I could figure out the dream. I so appreciate. I have to be very discerning as God makes a way of an escape for me.

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:22 am

AMEN! I was just praying that very thing moments before I read this last post: For God to make a way of escape!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladylo on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Awesome that let's me know I'm hearing him

Ladylo

View user profile

Back to top Go down