Multicoloured Fish with a Dog Face

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multicoloured Fish with a Dog Face

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:42 pm

I was walking along a beach and saw a man up holding a dead multicoloured fish, I thought the colours of the scales were really amazing. Then when he layed it on the sand I saw it had the face of a dog. I thought, “have these been genetically modified?”. He layed out a line of these fish on the sand to feed the fish in the water. I looked into the water and there were the same dog-fishes in the water, and they were going to eat their own kind and one bit my foot, then I woke up.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multicoloured Fish with a Dog Face

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Hi, Gracee -

I was interested in your dream because I recently had a dream involving a dogfish. Where I live, a dogfish is a local name given to a certain fish that generally feeds on other, more useful/desireable fish. Anyways, in my own dream, it was revealed that this fish represented a person that was out among the "good fish." Basically, a potential trouble-maker of sorts.

When I read your dream, I thought of a similar person - someone who may be charismatic to many, actually (from the amazing, multicoloured scales). However, this is only part of who they are, and the dog face shows the other side of their nature.

So, do you know anyone who belongs to such a crowd? In your dream, you knew that these fish ate their own - which could symbolize something as simple as a gossiper/slanderer, or something more dangerous like a false teacher of some type. One of these fish bit your foot, which makes me think that you're actually in contact with someone like that - or, you could be coming up on an encounter of that kind.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:13 am

Just a thought ! A sheep in a wolfs clothing, deception around !!! open your spiritual eyes.. Pray to allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into all truth.

GOD Bless you and be safe.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks for confirming!!

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : -)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:36 am

I just saw this dream. I see deception. Something not being what it is supposedly represented as.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top