A tree growing out of a rock wall on a freeway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A tree growing out of a rock wall on a freeway

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi guys,

What do you think of when you see a tree growing out of a rock wall... those sheer rock faces at the sides of major roads where they have had to cut into the landscape to make the road go straight through. I asked God how he sees me... and I saw a pine tree growing out of the wall on a freeway near here... it was on the wall beside the Northbound lanes, it was thick at the trunk and turned at 90 degrees so that it grew straight up alongside the wall.

I turned the picture in my mind then, like rotating it on a screen and I knelt beside the tree and put dirt around the base of it (standing it up - which would have not been right if the screen was not rotated of course, but I was now kneeling on the wall which was now on the bottom, like the ground would be.) and I was providing it with something it needed (I knew what that something was in the dream, but I don't now)

Diane

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A tree growing out of a rock wall on a freeway

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:21 pm

A pine tree growing in the sheer rock face? To me, that says that you are Life - in a place where you would not expect to find Life. To grow in such a place, you must be able to endure and find nutrients even in the most barren of circumstances.

As for the image of you placing dirt around the base of the tree...this is like providing nutrients that the tree is not getting from the earth that it is planted in. Or simply an additional supply. Maybe, in the natural, it's time to provide yourself with additional nourishment beyond what you're normally fed.

Blessings, Diane.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Thanks Mark,

I'm glad I asked... :o)

That's very different to what I got from it, but it isn't different in another way, like two sides of the same coin... Your perception gave me more insight. Thanks!

When I saw it, I saw it as clinging to the rock (Jesus) and was glad of that. I did see that there was nothing else, but you have expanded on that side of it for me. Thanks!

Blessings to you too Mark :)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top