Detour driving around dead-end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detour driving around dead-end

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 am

I was driving with someone I know. In my dream, it was as if I was watching us. I am unsure where we were headed, but our destination was further ahead a few miles. Instead of keeping straight, I turned right. Because I was watching myself, I thought why am I going right when we have to keep straight? The dream zoomed out so I could see the car and the roads like on googlemaps. I realized that this road led to a dead end. So I went right to go around and then back left to come to the new road ahead of where the dead end was. While driving, I knew this was the normal thing to do as if I took the road before, although in reality that road does not look familiar to me. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Detour driving around dead-end

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:46 am

Hi, Jazzy -

I read this over a few times, thinking that there may be a message about spiritual direction, where God's taking you...that kind of thing. But, I just keep thinking that it's a dream about a literal trip.

If you find that it better fits your situation where you find that, spiritually speaking, you're heading toward your destination and God takes you down a round-about path to avoid a dead-end, then praise God for his protection, guidance and intervention. :)

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Hmm I didn't think about the driving being literal. I am not traveling for Thanksgiving although I am taking a trip next month.

I did think that this dream was showing me the spiritual realm, possibly of a certain situation since the passenger in my dream and I speak in reality about life issues and what the Bible says about these things. I will try to remember this dream as we encourage each other.

Although the dream was short, the was very deep and a beautiful reminder of how God works. You are so right, Mark. God is our guider and protector, as I ask for it each time I pray. All of us could have reached a dead end many times ago, BUT GOD takes us on alternate paths so we can continue truckin' along, whether we realize he foresaw and interceded on our behalves or not. Glory be to God! Amen!

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top