House Dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House Dreams

Post by TakeHold on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:59 pm

The first two I had in September 2011. The third & fourth I had probably in January this year:

1: I was fixing up a house, getting rooms ready for people. It wasn’t very large or pretty and I wondered where I would fit everyone. I remember putting a temporary bed in a room for me thinking that it would do for now.

2. The next night I dreamt about a much larger house. This place was so huge that it looked like a stadium in the first room. It was abandoned for many years and filthy. There was piles of stuff that needed to be sorted through and I knew that either I, or someone mature needed to go through it to decide what to keep and what to discard. There were crosses and other Christian relics mixed in.

As I was walking through other parts of this humongous place, people were asking me what they should do to help. Since I knew that they weren’t the people that should be sorting through the piles, I told them to just start with cleaning. There was plenty to do.

I knew that the outside of the property was massive too and included other buildings. This would all need to be tended to as well.

3: It started out that I was in a house and I was admiring a rather large bedroom...it needed a lot of work but it was very spacious. Chris Blair (Toms son)then came and wanted the room. I didn’t say anything..didn’t confront because there were plenty of other rooms. The next scene it seems like I was in a different house. Not too sure about that but everything about it was different and as the dream went on the thing with Chris became more and more irrelevant.

Anyway I walked into room after room and it seemed endless and extremely large. Everything was supersized and the only thing wrong was that it hadn’t been used in a long time so there was a lot of clean up to do. One of the rooms I went in was a room that looked like it had been for toddlers. I noticed some blankets hanging on the wall and realized that they were for naptime. I looked around the massive room and wondered if there would be enough floor space for naptime..which would be needed soon. There was another nursery across the house for younger babies. I don’t remember going in it but I remember thinking about it as if I had in the the dream. I went into a place that had a pool table with stuff hanging on the wall to make it interchangeable... I think that room was for young adults. There was an entire section dedicated to medical needs. I just walked through that amazed at the size and the furnishings. Everything you could possibly need medically was there. I went into another room that had a fire place, a card table and a patio. I thought that the card table needed to go with the pool table but then thought that people like to play cards in a quiet setting so it was in a good place. I also walked into a bathroom type area. Not sure if it was just a bathroom or an area of the house that was designated for grooming needs. There were these Avatar sized bins with drawers that were filled with supplies like razors and toothbrushes. I was amazed at the quantity.

4: This one started out in a large two story house. I was looking down at the bottom floor which included a kitchen, living room and bedrooms. I was thinking about where everyone would sleep comfortably. Next I was outside..not sure if this was the same place or not. It looked like a storefront with a house that encompassed it. I was standing in front of it in a courtyard with tables and chairs. It seemed like the area was all enclosed like a huge mall but yet I did not see any enclosure. I looked down a ways and I could see many of the same structure...like a strip mall except with the living quarters/houses just like the one I was in front of. My house was on the corner, then there was a corridor that lead to an old town market place like you see in Jerusalem. After the corridor the next row of “strip mall” houses began and went on quite a distance.My family arrived while I was standing in the courtyard and I explained to them that this was all ours (ours is referring to my friend Derek and I).

I took them upstairs the back way..I hadn’t gone that way before. I saw drug needles on the stairs so I knew that it had been a bad place at one time. My younger son Barry, who is 18 now, in the dream he was a toddler. He picked up the needle and I coaxed it out of his hand so he wouldn’t hurt himself. My little sister was there too, and I put my arm around her and told a guy that she was 14..(which she is actually 28 now, but would’ve been accurate to my sons age in the dream. )

Some how we then were up walking up some outside stairs too, and I noticed that there was a roof garden. My family hurried my along because they knew I liked gardening but there wasn’t time for exploration.

When we got inside I remember it being much larger and spacious than at the beginning of the dream.

TakeHold

View user profile http://www.sonsofzadok.com

Back to top Go down

Re: House Dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:19 am

Could you be in for a move sometime soon? I've had dreams like this in the past where I wasn't expecting to move..but God opened a door I wasn't expecting...a HUGE blessing and opportunity mind you...perhaps The Lord has a new thing springing forth in your life? Just some thoughts..

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TakeHold on Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm

I have had a lot of pregnancy, baby and wedding dreams as well. So maybe something new...? Thanks

TakeHold

View user profile http://www.sonsofzadok.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top