Next in line

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Next in line

Post by Glad on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:57 am

Hi everyone
Here the dream:
I am at the altar in my church (not like my real church). My Pastor comes and asks me to hold his anointing bottle while he prays for people. Know he had asked a second person as well. There is a line up of people that goes to the front and he turns to them and says to me: "It is not because you are someone special, but you are next in line". He continues to say (and it felt like that was the reason we were to hold the bottle): "I will often get impressions that have great impact on the persons I pray for but they tend to come very suddenly and often right at the end (of the prayer). I step out to accompany him as he prays for people.
End of dream.

Some background info: My Pastor is a man of prayer, no relationship problems, don't feel I am being put in any waiting line as far as my giftings are concerned.

Thanks for thoughts and input!
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Next in line

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 am

Hi Glad,

This is not an interp just my thoughts.

I feel your Pastor may represent the Lord. I feel you holding the anointing bottle represents the anointing that rests on you. I feel you being next in line could represent the Lords grace and favor on you to begin making an impact in peoples lives with your giftings or whatever your ministry is. Please disregard if this bears no witness to you.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Glad on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:50 am

Hi Ispeaktheword
Thank you for your input. I appreciate your thoughts.
My ministry is based around prayer, for and with people. It would be great if what you see in this dream would come to pass.
Thank you.
Glad

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top