Garbage Can Lid

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Garbage Can Lid

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:32 am

This dream scared me awake! Thing is, there's nothing scary about it...

In the dream, I was outside my house. While I still may have been at my front door, I actually seemed to be right outside my neighbors' house, which is two houses down. I was facing my open metal garbage can. I was thinking about how I had just prepared some things to go in the trash can. Now, whether or not I actually disposed of anything doesn't seem to be the issue - the next part was most of my focus. I was hung up on putting a lid on this can. I had a lid, but I kept thinking that my former pastor (who actually lives across the street from where I was standing) had yellow garbage cans behind his house...and that I could walk over there and take one of his. I thought about this for quite some time. Eventually, though, I decided that I didn't really need to do that...and went to place my lid on the can. As soon as I did that, I turned around and saw a woman that I do not know in real life. Before I turned around, though, I knew that she was going to be there. So, I turned around, and I saw this woman very clearly: She had shoulder-length hair, sort of wavy. She was wearing a red sweatshirt - overall, a very casual look. She looked at what I had been doing (standing at my garbage can), and I instantly was terrified to the point that it woke me up. To be clear, she said nothing, and did not even gave me any kind of look. There was nothing in the dream that would have been a cause for fear - I just suddenly felt that way.

If it means anything, the neighbors that I mentioned are related to the pastor's wife in real life, and we really do live this close to each other.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Garbage Can Lid

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:48 am

TheWhiteShadow,

When I think of lids for trash cans it makes me think of putting a cover on something. Is there something in your life that maybe you want to cover? Something you don't want exposed. Maybe the thought of taking the Pastors can would be taking his cover. Maybe the Lady here indicates that you are exposed. These are just thoughts Mark as they come so I could be way off base here. I hope they help for a deeper revelation of what the dream means.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:40 am

Thanks, Connie! I ran this dream past a friend of mine, and she said the same things. I agree that the lid is a covering for something...probably prayer-covering. Since I debated whether or not I should use their lid or my own, this is probably about something where I'm not sure if I should ask someone else to pray for it, or if I'd rather just deal with it on my own.

My friend pointed out that I didn't feel like the trash was anything negative - and that it's simply a normal part of everyone's life. Long story short, I think that the issue needing covering is Financial Anxiety - or, in a larger sense, my fear of the unknown. Especially as we roll into the holidays and colder weather.

Thanks for your confirming thoughts, Connie.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top