Getting a letter from Africa country

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a letter from Africa country

Post by Grace010 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:09 pm

the second was, I dreamt I got a letter from some one in Africa and with a ring. the ring came from my secondary class mate, in real life I never had contact again with one of them. my secondary class mate lives in Azie not in Africa! it was silver color. the funny thing is I don't know any one from that '' african'' country...what could this mean? pls help.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting a letter from Africa country

Post by king Rex on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Just a thought ! Sometimes we interpret dreams and is entirely not the message the LORD is sending unto us but at least we take a step of faith. So this is what is coming to me... letter is an information someone is giving to you only without their presence, yet it seems is even made clearer to you that is from Africa, meaning the person can be an African or maybe in Africa as at the time of wanting to send you this info. Ring in it symbolises an unending union [ friendship or marriage] It reminds me of the story of David and Jonathan, till death friendship or marriage [are you married or waiting for your suitor?]. But here it gets deep when it seems you already know the person, well sometimes you meet people for the first time and you are so easy going with them or the connection is so strong you begin to feel like you have known this person your whole life, instantly a stranger to you turns out to be somebody you have known all your life, maybe that is the feeling of attachment you will have with the one that sent the ring.
Silver representing Purity in GOD's words and understanding

Finally I get it, something good is coming your way from an unexpected source, very GODLY so when it does come please don't judge the book by its cover.. GOD Bless you.

Last edited by king Rex on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling and grammatical change)

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top