The Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Classroom

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 pm

I was walking through a retail store when I saw 2 people who aren't my biggest fans, and I really didn't want to see them so I turned around but the woman started yelling things at me. I started running through a couple of aisles then straight passed them, and out the store.
I was back at school and walking over the oval where people were playing soccer. Technically I was playing but I wasn't paying attention because I was bummed about seeing these people. A ball would fly towards me and I wouldn't even try to get it. So I walked off the oval towards the classrooms. I looked down one path and saw 3 people, friends with other 2, again I really didnít want to talk to them. They saw me, I turned around and ran towards the youth hall but they were already there walking passed, and again they saw me. So I ran towards another group of classes. Outside the classroom was one single chair, and I sat down. Then again I saw these 3 people! and they saw me, I saw myself through their eyes. I ran to the door of the classroom, and asked the teacher if I could come in. For me, it was a safe place to hide from these people. But for the teacher, I was a willing volunteer. In the class there were 2 kids sitting with one teacher who was helping them read. So she assigned me to 2 students who didnít have a teacher. I didnít mind doing it, but I knew I wasnít a teacher, just a student, or ex-student, who knew these teachers well enough that they could trust me.
The scene changed and Iím standing in the corner of the same classroom with a close friend, and we were both students. The teacher was describing a perfume, and her job was to find the right one, but she picked the wrong one and had to go back. On her desk I saw a huge bottle of expensive perfume (about the size of a toddler) which was hers. I started thinking about which perfume would best represent her, and I thought of one called Je taime, Iím not sure if thatís a real perfume or not. Next scene, I'm sitting next to a different friend and she asked me why I was here, and I said it was a long story. She said that she owned the property of the classroom and while she was outside someone had run her over, and she was showing me the bruises on her leg. They looked sore, but I felt it was the wrong place for this because she had to pull up her dress to show me and I felt like this should have been done privately instead.

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Classroom

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:34 pm

This is an interesting dream, Gracee - especially the last part.

For most of this dream, you seemed to be doing a lot of avoiding. Is there anything in real life where you're doing something similar? Avoiding people, or a situation, or a decision, even?

What's interesting is that through all of this, you were brought to a place where you were able to serve the teacher by giving of yourself.

The parts with the perfume made me think of worship or an offering...but, that's just me thinking.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Yes Iíve been thinking about the meaning of avoiding the people. Itís hard to understand the symbol, without interpreting it as literally these specific people. But they symbolise a situation where I would feel afraid and extremely uncomfortable, preferring to run than actually deal with the situation. And Iím wondering if thereís something coming, because I donít see it in my life right now, where there will be 3 times where I will be put into a position where I will have the choice to either confront this thing, or run from it. The thing that confuses me, is that in the dream I chose to run and it led me to a place of service. So does that make running a good option... or is it just prophetically telling me that I will run from this thing 3 times before I find a place of safety. I don't know. Because I would normally think that running is not the best thing to do. But maybe in the right scenario, it is the best choice... I definitely think this is prophetic. Sorry this is long, I'm really just thinking out loud. Thanks Mark!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

The first part of this dream ended up being literal. 4 times I've seen these people or friends of these people at shopping centres etc. Luckily I've seen them and they haven't seen me and I've had time to walk away. I feel that was a sort of protection, and once it clicked the first time, this dream was able to prepare me for the next couple of times.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top