the numbers 8&13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the numbers 8&13

Post by Destine on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm at a restaurant with my Mom along wih my aunt: I go to the restroom and I see tue numbers 8&13 in the toilet bowl. I get creeped out, I walk out back to our table. As the waiter takes our order, I see hands (no body, just hands. I think they belonged to an angel) holding the numbers 8&13, along with the building of th church I used to attend.
The dream fast forwards to me at a youth service, there is something so familiar to it, but it's not my church. I see my former Pastor's son, the numbers 8&13 are glowing on his shirt. The dream skips forward to where I'm in my room seeing something take place in the natural: I see my Pastor with my old Pastor, my former pastor is asking to rent our church building while his building is in the process of construction

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the numbers 8&13

Post by Shan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

The number 8 can mean new beginnings and 13, rebellion. I'm wondering if the Lord is showing you a contrast between old and new or two possibilities, like a choice being made by your former church pastor or the leaders there. I think the toilet you saw is significant. Makes me think of either dirty things or similar to the phrase we say like something going "Down the drain."

Another thought I have is, could this relate to you? Are you torn between the two churches? Are you holding on to something from your former church that you should let go of? These are just thoughts of mine. Toss what doesn't fit...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:43 pm

Do you know if your old pastor's church is going through some type of transition? Maybe a "cleansing of the church"? That's just what I get from this and some of your other dreams. It could be a call to pray for your old church. These are just my thoughts.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:46 am

I've been wandering if I should pray for my old church, but I did that earlier this year and neglected to pray for the church I'm at right now. I'm praying for my old church, my former pastor is going through a transition: there are things that have happened and their members have no knowledge of what is going on

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top