Vision or computer glitch? u tell me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vision or computer glitch? u tell me.

Post by renewal on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 pm

New member here. Everything I know I learned here about the subject. 2 questions. #1- after coming to this site & learning, I discovered that I am supposed to be praying for the people in my prophetic dreams of their dying. They have all 3 died within 24 hrs of my dream. ("see maybe, maybe not " under dream interpretation). I know that our technology is in error when eeg's & ekg's cause the dr's to declare someone dead. At what point do I stop praying for the dead? Is there a rule of thumb such as, " 24 hrs after declared dead"? What would be the point of praying for someone who has been dead for a long time like a week? Is there anything in the Bible that suggests praying for the dead? I can't find anything.
#2-It was suggested in the interpretation that I could ask God to return the gift/dreams to me. I had done this yrs ago after praying for these frightening dreams to stop, but to no avail. They were not returned to me. So when it was suggested that I do, I did it again a few days ago. Probably the next day, I think I may have had a vision, or either there was a major computer glitch. I was on my daughter's facebook page looking for a particular photograph. I clicked on "albums". About 7 albums pulled up. (I'm changing the name to Jim.) Her last photo album said "Jim's photo album". The picture on the album cover & most of the inside pics were of a young man leading a wild life with lots of beer & women. The end of the album had picures of his family I guessed, with children & a mom, & they looked like nice people. But Jim looked like trouble. MY daughter was not in any of the pics, nor anyone I recognized.Since my daughter's 2 children are friends with her on her facebook, & they are young & still in school,, I intended on calling her to tell her that Jim's photo album was too inappropriate for her kids to see. I had to get off the internet & never found the photograph I was looking for. I was away from the computer for a few hrs & realized that if I called my daughter & said some pic was inappropriate she would reply, "Which picture specifically?" So a few hrs passed before I got back on my daughter's fb page to describe in detail which ones were inappropriate, & when I did, Jim's photo album was not on my daughter's fb website!!!
Within a few minutes my daughter called me & was upset over the death of a childhood friend, so I didn't bring up the inappropriate pictures. The day of her friend's funeral I realized that her friend Jim that had just passed may have been the same Jim in the fb photo album. She said she didn't have an album of Jim's or any Jim on her face book page.. I described the young man to her, his activites, color of hair & it's length etc. She said I described him to a tee. Perfectly. That is she said exactly as he appeared, But in heart & personality, he was a very nice Christian man who was very sensitive to other people & their needs. My daughter said, ( & I double checked & she was right), that this young man had no pictures like this on his OWN facebook page. She had seen all his pics on his page a month before he passed. He wasn't even dressed in the same way.
So was this a computer glitch? The man's album I saw was on my daughter's face book the day AFTER he was pronounced dead, about 12 hrs afterwards. I don't remember him from my daughter's childhood except I recall her mentioning his name a few times.
If I am to assume that I've been "called to pray for the dying & already dead, then how long do I pray for the dead?
Would this be a "vision" if I saw it on the internet? I can't think of another explantion except that maybe God allowed this youg man to post pics on his friends' websites & it only appeared for a few moments. Thank you for any help. God Bless.

renewal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vision or computer glitch? u tell me.

Post by renewal on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 am

Can anyone help me out on this please? Thanks so much. God bless.

renewal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:30 am

I don't think there is any call to pray for the dead after they are dead unless your gift is miracles and in that case, by all means.

Could God have shown you this man through a computer glitch? Yes, ma'am. If you were flipping through pages, I don't think it was a vision.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top