Destined for greatness: Angel holding the numbers 8&13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Destined for greatness: Angel holding the numbers 8&13

Post by Destine on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:25 am

The dream I had was really, strange: I'm at my old church for it's annual nativity.I'm having a good time looking around, also catching up with old friends.
The odd part comes when I go into the church office: My mom is in there praying with the pastor. I quietly go to the lounge area in the office. A guy is in there, he's so familiar To me, but I can't see his face, there's a white cloud over it. We talk about our jobs, when he suddenly hands me a promise ring. The ring has "You are destined for greatness
(It comes in a Tiffany blue box. Here's the odd part, that's something the Lord told my Mom about me when she was still pregnant with me. I asked him, "How did you know this?" and he says "Because you told me." I can see this short angel watching us. The dream fastforwards to me listening to music with family. I can't focus on the music, because on the TV screen(which is off) I see two glowing hands holding the numbers 8 and 13

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Destined for greatness: Angel holding the numbers 8&13

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:13 pm

I don't have an interpretation for you but the number 813 is very significant to my husband and me. We started dating August 13... which is 813 in digits.

I will pray about an interpretation. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top